3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 14.10.21 10:33 pm

What is the passage time for Dlc blood and wine? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

They said that 24 hours is the same as the game, how long does it really take to complete, counting side missions?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mus115 14.10.21

How long does it take to complete this add-on?

K
Kosolapyi1 14.10.21

I passed in about 30+ hours. Quite a big dls came out.

A
Aredin 14.10.21

artorias111
Firstly, the game takes a lot longer, well, if it's not stupid to run through the plot, so with the addition, you can run the plot very quickly, somewhere in a day, and if with side tasks, completely completing them, you have 5 days for sure will take, it still takes time for me.

R
RiseSoma 14.10.21

Depending on who plays how (passes the game). I completely agree with the comments above.

A
Aziflow 14.10.21

Passed in ~ 45-50 hours without using fast travel, completing all tasks and researching all questions

D
Destroyer208 14.10.21

as if you want to quickly go through and forget, since you ask such questions, play and enjoy the game, the longer the better

A
Assassins11148 14.10.21

artorias111
Not "the same as the game", but as much as ~ it took to complete the second witcher

A
AnatolyKest 14.10.21

passed with a complete cleanup of the area with all endings and variations of getting 50 hours. almost as expected,
Fasttraval also did not use, and rarely roach, it is faster to run straight through mountains and rivers than to jump on a roach along the road

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Compared to the promised "10 hours for the first DLC, 20-30 hours for the second DLC" - it turned out to be too short. In fact, stretching both as much as possible, the first DLC took longer. I don't even know how it happened.

G
GG4 14.10.21

It took 5 hours, the game is short.

s
soer33 14.10.21

GG4
How did you manage to get through in five hours ?? I began to go through a purely plot, and according to calculations, it took me 12-15 hours

G
GG4 14.10.21

soer33
On the fast skill, how do you think the games are, you probably also read dialogues?

C
Cirilla 14.10.21

In 35 hours, all the quests were completed (except for the witch's equipment of a bear and a wolf), the map was cleared of question marks, and in the final, both ways of plot development were played.