3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 05.11.19 03:24 am

the graphics of the remaster (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

it looks pathetic compared to the original вк3, what do you think? even W2 to W1 the background looks miserable. EVEN Diablo 3 on background 2.... in short, Blizzard are not the same, there are already those people who created our childhood, so why touch the sacred..
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 05.11.19

XS than you CK2, Diablo3 didn't like, it's a decent transition from 2.5 d to full 3D games

And that's about reforge agree, when I saw gameplay of the insertion is very upset, that's not what I was expecting. Very upset went to bed yesterday.
But today my opinion has changed. What we have shown is a very early alpha version, even in the commercials says that the graphics are not final. The hood design of the complete add the model to tweak what is necessary, different effects will change (and the effect of fire 2002 direct all the sorrow brings). I am sure, given the very many disgruntled reviews, in the end will make a nice looking game.
But most importantly, I compared the Intro with the original almost frame-by-frame reviewing what was and what was... and now I just don't find places that really want to play refog.
I think before the fall of 2019 can't wait for there still to do and to do

s
saa0891 05.11.19

Trian4k wrote:
it looks pathetic compared to the original вк3
Looks like a normal hack,really felt sad after watching geymplenyh rollers though when I saw the news was very happy to buy like I won't be the same Armies of azeroth and it looks much better.

Trian4k wrote:
even W2 to W1 the background looks pathetic
This is just all great.

Trian4k wrote:
in short, Blizzard are not the same
They just can't or don't want in a quality remaster,although it would seem that such an eminent office (what some commercials are) and mold such a hack.

O
OrisLumenis 05.11.19

Well, we will see. In any case I think to the level of CK2 to tighten and that's good. As I occasionally, even on the old chart with other rolled and norms. The best strategy of all time by far, it is a pity that now Blizzard's only MMO crap rivet.

S
Sm1Le_Shinobi 05.11.19

Trian4k
For such superficial brainless people with autism explain in RUSSIAN - first gameplay trailer specified the Graphics and Effects are not final that actually noticeably game, you can say pre-alpha judging by the FIRE. Secondly - the website listed at the end of 2019 only will the game time will be a lot to Polish the game even a fraction of the elves still present on the off site. thirdly no one is interested in your whining and if you were smarter I would not write any crap and playing it on the original times so concerned - especially since there will be one-click switch to old version. Himself down to you cons put...tststs

T
Trian4k 05.11.19

Sm1Le_Shinobi
Yes, you have seen all the game design, have you seen the UTHER, ARTHAS Animessage? HAVE YOU SEEN ULTA BMA? I'm not talking about yourself teksturki, about the fire and stuff, I mean the very common panache models , they are all lame, JUST lame, especially lame animation.
Quoting salicaria comments from YouTube under the video.
Sinda
2 days ago
as the remaster 2018ого year looks so much worse game 2002ого year? this BL***ing PI*****

Aco Star
2 days ago
That feeling when some modders in the VC group did better updates model than Blizzard..

RusOverLord
2 days ago
The graphics are terrible. Arthas from a real man turned into a hairy effeminate PI****. Thank you, Blizzard!.

Nikita
1 day ago
These crafts thrown to the fans, instead of WC4, which everyone was waiting for. I understand that this is a crude version, but then why show? Diablo converted to anime fight, Warcraft some heroes of the storm.

Sergey Novikov
1 day ago
Better WarCraft 2 is nothing.
B***cal marketing departamenti made from the third part God knows what.

Siberian :S
11 hours ago
MDE, in the chart of the old Warcraft, it looks a lot better, and in this edition it looks pathetic

unlike777
3 hours ago (edited)
What a misery? Grifoni dumb, why would such a detail to do? No one will be near to consider, the graph should look awesome on the standard zoom!
And then models in General lost their uniqueness! Harmony graphics in 4K lost...

KRC etc

S
Sm1Le_Shinobi 05.11.19

Trian4k
– At the time the map editor for WarCraft 3 has spawned a whole new genre. What would you say the updated editor?

– We have big plans for the map editor. He has almost limitless potential. We will further expand its functionality, add new features.

– Do you plan to add some new features to make it more consistent with the standards in 2018?

– Yes, a lot of things planned, but to tell in detail I can't.

– We understand correctly – the game will be skins for heroes?

– It will, Yes. For example, the Paladin can do Uther or Arthas or Arthas with Frostmourne.

– When will beta testing?

– What you see at BlizzCon'e is a pre-beta. The start date of beta testing not to disclose.

S
Sm1Le_Shinobi 05.11.19

Trian4k
you have listed all the haters idiots with section Diablo are resent to the mobile version.

T
Trian4k 05.11.19

Sm1Le_Shinobi
editor Yes - cool as it did when the bunker which is still so popular, which can still rivet in the new one.
but by haters who resent the Diablo fans and not gobut about the remaster of Warcraft 3 - I don't see the connection. Type they are offended because of Diablo and went to litter in the comments вк3? no. This is a different game, different levels of players, not in any way interrelated. I personally the person which plays to this day, ALMOST every day in the Vario 3 in multiplayer, it's just sickening to see these in the game. And I tocnee do shit che there with Diablo, although the second and the first took place more than once.

S
Sargarus 05.11.19

I did not like.
For 2018 obscenities on the chart.

S
Spillik 05.11.19

Trian4k wrote:
Aco Star
2 days ago
That feeling when some modders in the VC group did better updates model than Blizzard..
To voice this. The truth is there is 99.5% of the models do not quality. Another is to consider that they DO not nifiga did.
The Vario 3 on the Wii and for those years was just a wild trash. Half the characters in General don't look as they should, and then some of the stories incomprehensible. Generally, those who are talking about the mutilation of the child - some missing people from the other universe.

S
Sargarus 05.11.19

nanouser1234
But did you know that cooking is not only a strategy.

E
El_Nino_Navarro 05.11.19

well, on the subject of graphics, I was displeased particularly just what the building of the same size... and the characters have grown a little longer =)