3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narget nurn 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Prompt the mod to stop the rain! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The eternal rain in the Witcher got me. I just got it. You can wait for days in meditation, and he will go and go. Only sunny weather sets in - 5 minutes and again it rains. And because of the glitches of the game, the characters walk wet even indoors.
Prompt the mod to remove the rain. Or do it less often. Or that it stops 100% after meditation. Or whatever, if only he would stop.
Yes, I have never staged fashion.
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noob Inquisitor 14.10.21

Also a bit zadolbal) With the latest patches, the amount of precipitation has actually increased significantly.

K
Ketik 14.10.21

I think I saw a mod for always good weather, but now I can't find (((

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.10.21

Narget Nurn
Console download and enter stoprain

A
APELCIN 14.10.21

download the debug console for the witcher, there is a team for good weather, and no mods are needed

N
Narget nurn 14.10.21

II.G.IR.O.IK
Geralt_Riviyckiy
Can I get more details ? I say - I never put mods. What need to do?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.10.21

Narget Nurn
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOVTd1bkpETmN6Y1E/view?pref=2&pli=1
upload the file to x64 / plugins

N
Narget nurn 14.10.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Thank you!

S
Sportklass 14.10.21

stoprain is the best version I often use it, why should mods break the rain

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Narget Nurn
There are altars on Skellig, where you can pray for good weather and it will immediately become clear.

A
AleXStein 14.10.21

I haven't seen rain in Toussaint at all since the expansion

M
Mantra37 20.01.23

Hayushki. Here is a link to the mod https://modslab.net/the_witcher_3/mods/zf7B7be4sn/ in The Witcher 3 folder, you need to create a mods folder and move the folder from the archive into it. Got tired of looking. FPS has gone up.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

I’m also going through The Witcher 3 now, but I feel like I’m going through Stackler, it’s constantly raining, thunderstorms and dark, at least there is an atmosphere of mods in the stalker where you can set the weather as you want (starting with precipitation and ending with emissions), in The Witcher 3 you eventually have to use the console to do it clear weather, although of course I do not abuse it.

M
Matrik_11 20.01.23

1. Turn on the console: In the general.ini file, write the line: DBGConsoleOn=true
2. During the game, press ~ (tilde) and write: stoprain
And do not need any mods, etc.