3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 14.10.21 10:33 pm

graphics settings. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who knows tell me. all settings on an ultra computer pulls without problems. but there is one problem when you rotate the mouse from side to side while standing still or in motion. the picture somewhere in the middle of the screen is refracted. turning vertical sync on and off does not solve the problem. anyone in the know what can be done.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roy jons 14.10.21

fox345
I haven’t seen anything like this yet, but right now the fix will be released in this dlc

U
USSoldier 14.10.21

fox345
your screen flickers or what?

T
Trestan 14.10.21

Here you have loads and someone (percent or vidyuha) does not cope with the picture (they are loaded at 100%), so
lower something.

f
fox345 14.10.21

Thompson1929 in the
middle of the screen a strip half a centimeter wide can distort the picture less as if with the letter z. such a problem was in the 5th residence and was solved by turning off the vertical sync.

f
fox345 14.10.21

Trestan

graphics card 980
processor 6 core ram 32gb

U
USSoldier 14.10.21

fox345
what do you really have a gtx 980 with fx-6200 percent? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, for such a vidyuhi you need fx-8350, and your percent doesn’t reveal it to the full, from this and the breaks in the image, lower the graphics settings or something, the frequency screen updates may be low - check

f
fox345 14.10.21

Thompson1929
I'll try thanks. but in other games I did not experience such problems.

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

fox345
I agree with fox345 the matter is in the processor well, in any case, lower some parameter

N
Norton 14.10.21

I also have a tear in the image, it is treated by turning on the vertical one. I think this is because of my budget monitor GW2450, and my advice to you, well, do not set all the sliders up on the 980 with such a processor.

f
fox345 14.10.21

Thompson1929 by the
way about the processor. fx-8350 is really enough for this card. and then I have been thinking for a long time to change the percentage.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

the matter is in the processor and at the same time
the min fx6100 does not have it. this game its ok. the matter is in the bandwidth of the cpu, and it is not too large to pump all objects, especially if the village is spinning in the city,
so in fact you can score on small single hiccups and ultra-ultra.
if the distortion is purely visual without any loss of performance, then it's either a video card or some kind of game boogie. it's better to lock it at the minimum FPS

t
tatunserg 14.10.21

I have the same bullshit, I play with a gamepad when you turn the camera 360 degrees, it slows down at one point, it also happens when you walk