3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 14.10.21 10:33 pm

What is your level and how are you doing online? (Dark Souls 3)

Some write that they have a level two hundred and there are no problems with online at all, the calls of the covenants work perfectly.
I was level 120, sometimes it was problematic. Upgraded to 140 - the same .NG +
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OlegAttor1966 14.10.21

Level 115, NG ++, there are no problems with the call ..
PS; you are pumped.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 14.10.21

OlegAttor1966
Deleted! I came to NG + on the 70th level. I came to the pontiff on the 70th. Everything is the same as now on the 140th level

R
Ruudegr 14.10.21

Ng + level 120 I invade the undead settlement almost immediately by a moroder.

A
AT_Sagor 14.10.21

Now the 169th and nothing, more often than before the patches, at times. Well, if on business, then once an hour I come to the aid of a follower of the azure path. The usual calls, in white crayon, more or less often. And all this despite the fact that up to 10 thousand players rarely reaches, usually in the region of 7-8 thousand, but this is all during the day, by the evening the mark of 10 thousand usually passes, but then I rarely play.

O
OlegAttor1966 14.10.21

Useful for your reference:

W
Went181 14.10.21

120, NG it doesn't matter, Pontiff, I put a sign and call in 5 seconds

o
oralborne 14.10.21

PS4 (pc, ps4, xo servers are different), 208, Farron's dogs, NG + 4, invade and I invade as usual, there are a little fewer calls on the covenant, there are no other call signs left at all, except for the plot ones, so are my signs, no one calls.

g
gleb_4elnok 14.10.21

Autocall does not work at all testit every 10 lvl (from 10 to 230)
Tell me what?

s
siame 14.10.21

Yesterday I was farming with 245 leveled bones after the Pontiff for achievement. Nothing went so cheerfully. True, most of the intrusions were to cattle-gankers, but there other dark packs came to the rescue.
At the same level in the Castle of Lothric and in the Church of the Purification, the invaid went in waves. The wave was invaded immediately.