3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelinal 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Repair problems Corvo Bianco (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For some reason, Corvo Bianco has stopped improving. Hangs on "wait two days until the Garden is cleared." I waited two days - nothing happens. I thought maybe I should wait more, scored on this quest and went to carry out others, but more than two weeks have passed, and the garden has not been repaired. Has anyone ever experienced this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcpro 14.10.21

Load an earlier save and do the same

P
Pelinal 14.10.21

mcpro
It's a pity of course, but I've already gone through half the add-on, eh ...

s
serg pc 14.10.21

I pressed with meditation and everything is OK, everything is 100% the house is ready

s
serega19901205 14.10.21

A common bug, along with it, the closet has not disappeared, which leads to the alchem ​​laboratory, but when I wrote about it "there is no illuminated wall to break it," the local cuckaret downs said "go down to the basement" and dislikes were also put on xD, sick people. ..

S
Seth gecko 14.10.21

If I understood correctly, this bug occurs when the butler asks Geralt to check the room (with alchemy). The first time I did that, I ended up catching a bug. I loaded an early save, this time I did not check the room, first I completed all the repairs to the end, and only after that I checked the room, and all the rules.

A
AcTp0 14.10.21

It's a pity that the house is so buggy (I have the same problem with the laboratory, there are textures in textures in the house and I got a bug with the bed (when Geralt wakes up freezes in place)