3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Horizontal stripes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Transparent horizontal stripes are constantly moving in the game. It happens in other games for me if you turn off vertical sync, but here it is the same garbage with both on and off. How can you fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.10.21

KeKLoL15000

Try turning on the vertical in the NV panel.

K
KeKLoL15000 14.10.21

I have a Radeon. In the driver, I turned it on and still the same ((

A
Alexander Shimanski 14.10.21

KeKLoL15000
I had this, try to change the cord to the screen, or the vga-dvi adapter (if connected like that), they still give such interference if the plug of the screen cord is plugged into the surge protector (you need to connect it to a separate socket), but I lost these stripes when connected monik via hdmi (or via hdmi-vga adapter), try to connect to the connector if you have dvi-dvi, but only without adapters.

f
fox345 14.10.21

KeKLoL15000
Alexander Shimanski
I have the same tops after installing this add-on. it is unlikely that the problem is with the cables. before installing the pre-game patch and the dls itself, there were no such problems. and now in Doom the same shit began to happen. and also in Sniper Elite III. I have not tested other games. I hope when I go through the addition and delete the game. this jamb will be gone. ps ... a card from geforce.

A

fox345
patches for the game the witcher 3 are unlikely to affect doom and sniper elite, do you find it?
ps, after installing the add-on and the patch, everything is fine, so this is not their problem.

K
KeKLoL15000 14.10.21

Alexander Shimanski
It's not about Monica, because in other games everything is fine

K
KeKLoL15000 14.10.21

Alexander Shimanski
That's it, I solved the problem. As you said, I connected the monitor to a separate outlet and everything was fine. thanks

A

KeKLoL15000
not at all)

f
fox345 14.10.21

Alexander Shimanski
solved the problem by adjusting the nvidia control panel