3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ThefirstVlas 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Legendary Bear School Crossbow (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello guys, just signed up, I don't know if it will help or not, but still. So, I faced such a problem, I play the witcher 3 already 2 times (new game +) I found a blueprint for a crossbow, but the statistics and level remain the same as in a regular game, that is, 29 lvl and all that, and this crossbow is normal, all the rest items have legendary signature, is this a bug or will I stay with a shitty crossbow ?! Help pzhlst.
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnItalianoVero 14.10.21

ThefirstVlas
It should be, rather strange, in fact

T
Temporum 14.10.21

I join the indignation about crossbows ((
UnItalianoVero
Where does the infa come from, that it should be so? You can link, well, or at least something?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 14.10.21

Temporum
Because crossbows are useless as weapons. Only against the drowned underwater is there a benefit and flying creatures. They all with NG + remain the same as in ordinary NG

_
_Ozymandias_ 14.10.21

In KiV it is useless against drowned people, does not kill them as before, but only deals normal damage, it is better to drink a potion from drowned people. It seems that the best crossbow is the crossbow of Geralt of Rivia, which must be won at the tournament of the knights.

T
Temporum 14.10.21

Vladislav Igorevich
Yes, what's the difference whether it is useful or not, many relics are also useless, but they raise the level and requirements in NG +, they could also increase the attack, penetration, crit chance, cut 50+ requirements and call it a legendary crossbow, but no, that the feeling that they just forgot about them))

U
UnItalianoVero 14.10.21

Temporum
In the sense that everyone has it :)

G
Gibsoncheg 14.10.21

Mutations and perks for the crossbow are available, overclocked the damage from it to 1.5k with a non-critical hit, but still not enough

V
Vladislav Igorevich 14.10.21

Temporum
In fact, it is useless in both NG and NG +. Even if the damage was increased 4 times, it would not play a big role

D
Denai 14.10.21

The crossbow can deal wild damage with mutations and all upgrades. Top Crossbow - From Blood and Wine per tournament

T
TrusTNik 14.10.21

Sorry for OFFtop, but: The
crossbow as a whole is a muddy thing. Under the water he cuts a drowned man with one shot, on the shore you will be tortured by the drowned man to rake him out while you take him out of the crossbow. It turns out that under water a crossbow is more lethal than on land. If the crossbow is so powerful that a bolt fired under water, overcoming the resistance of the water column, kills the drowned man, then on land, having no resistance from the water column, the bolt caught in the drowned man should not only kill him, but also, having pierced it through, throw 10 meters away. (IMHO), the need for a crossbow in the game is questionable.
And with the knocking down of flying creatures, it’s not clear. Why is a creature knocked down and falling to the ground from a 15-meter height (archigryphon, for example) does not receive damage from hitting the ground, and Geralt, who has unsuccessfully jumped from a 3-meter height, immediately loses at least half of his life? Nipanyatna ...

T
ToXeNsiUs 14.10.21

TrusTNik
is important here playability, not pseudo realism.

T
TrusTNik 14.10.21

ToShka2511
So I wrote from the point of view of "pseudo-realism". The game itself is a masterpiece, my IMHO is for many - many years and the lack of understanding with the crossbow does not spoil my positive impression in the least.