3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carelia 14.10.21 10:33 pm

Trophy Racks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can't put trophies on the racks near the bed in the house, there are 20 pieces from the main game, I tried a few for a change, zero for weight.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 14.10.21

there is such

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 14.10.21

Carelia
the wrong trophies are put there. pass dls and get trophies that will fit in those places.

F
Fishgrinder 14.10.21

Same. Trophies are not placed on the racks, they write that there are no trophies in the backpack that can be put here ... I suspect that the trophy racks in the house are not intended for trophies from monsters, but for other trophies of the Blood and Wine DLC. For example, under the shield, which will be presented after winning the tournament (this was said by the clerk, to whom you come to sign up for the tournament). I didn’t check it myself, because the tournament hadn’t passed yet ...

PS while writing, everything has already been explained above))

C
Carelia 14.10.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
Got it, I suspected it, I'm just stretching the passage.

C
Carelia 14.10.21

Fishgrinder wrote:
For example, under a shield that will be presented after winning a tournament, a
shield is hung in place of the picture.

C
Carelia 14.10.21

It turns out that the racks for the mobo trophies were never done? Strange even the cat in the dugout had a wall with trophies ...

i
ilyeaux 14.10.21

Trophies are placed there, which can be obtained after winning a gwent tournament, fist fights and horse races like

H
Hireidan 14.10.21

ilyeaux
gwent and fistfights you rightly noticed, but 3 trophy, I personally got a wichta quest.
The spoiler bewitched the old woman, how she ate, she told about the dowry in the house in one of the barrels - this trophy was delivered.

i
ilyeaux 14.10.21

Yaevin93
Ah, well, I was not sure about the races, but it was not easy to disenchant the witch

H
Hireidan 14.10.21

ilyeaux
At first, as far as I remember, it was necessary not to attack her, but to disenchant her, then not to eat with spoons, which is logical, and ... as if she looks into the reflection and the bowls and that's it. personal cook on your estate