3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 14.10.21 10:37 pm

New interface (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you like the new interface, in my opinion they did it perfectly.
Finally, elixirs, oils, weapons and armor are divided into categories, why this could not be done from the very beginning.
Now you can change additional items without going into the menu.
The font colors, icons and design are very cool.

16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 14.10.21

Finally, you won't have to dig for a thousand years in search of the right drink, thank God, the project guessed to do adequate sorting a year after the release, only one question was what prevented it from doing this earlier

B
But Vitaly 14.10.21

Cool look right now!

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.10.21

There is no limit to perfection. But I am glad that the Poles are slowly bringing their creation to mind.

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

urban.kalabanovich
inventory to perfection like 4 fallouts to an interesting game, I remember when I had to write down the ingredients in a notebook and make up whole schemes like a family tree, of course, this is a cool kind of hello from the past, but still, in 2016 it is no good

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
I agree, it was "somewhat" inconvenient. But I don’t bother with crafting and other heresy, I’m not interested in that, maybe that’s why I wasn’t particularly annoyed by its "charms".

N
Nickita3 14.10.21

Someone post it in files.

s
snoopfrog 14.10.21

It was done beautifully, but only when your inventory is full of something else, it just lags, you press the quick sort button, it thinks for 5 seconds, before it was instant. Now, new items added to the inventory when sorting by type is turned on do not become on the top line, but scouring in a heap of things with gaps is just horror.

A
AndrewMi 14.10.21

And the most important thing is that! Geralt can be ... twisted

B
Boss_Timurchik 14.10.21

saa0891
well first, the game was cut by today's standards

N
NatanieLzZ 14.10.21

the inscriptions are very bright in the column with elixirs, it hurts your eyes

s
saa0891 14.10.21

NatanieLzZ wrote: the
inscriptions are very bright in the column with elixirs, it cuts eyes
This is a mod, there are no inscriptions in the vanilla game.

s
strelec86 14.10.21

too bright colors, the world of the witcher should be dark and gloomy, and not colorful like a rainbow

H
Highway_to_Hell 14.10.21

it became more convenient at times! especially with regard to the separation of elixirs and oils. better late than never!

s
serg pc 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
They did not think of their own fans asked to do it, so they did

K
KingBaby 14.10.21

haven't seen yet

s
saa0891 14.10.21

I was very pleased that now books and notes can be read immediately without getting into the inventory, how convenient it is.