3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dronь 14.10.21 10:37 pm

Rocked in power armor (Fallout 4)

I played for 20-30min in power armor and it became bad, like seasick. What the hell? Did anyone have such a thing ????
In general, I played up to level 50, but without armor, everything was fine.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 14.10.21

No offense - go to the doctors, get checked. If you are really seasick, then this is clearly not a game. Maybe some kind of mild manifestation of epilepsy or something with the vistibular. In any case, it has nothing to do with the force.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 14.10.21

Epileptic clearly, take breaks when you play.

J
Janchik Vanagels 14.10.21

It's funny that I had the same thing with the fallout literally in November. No matter how much I played before and no matter what I played, everything was fine. I played a fallout, became ill suddenly and felt sick even for a day or two. Coincidence or not ... xs. After feeling better, he continued to play it, but in a smaller amount and then felt somewhere in the distance again a feeling of nausea and immediately closed this game and everything passed, went into another and calmly played there for 4 hours, or even more if he wanted

u
uN_Named 14.10.21

I had a situation in Skyrim, my vision was straining, although there were no problems in life with it, so I think it's in the engine, along the way the gazebo tried that the oculus was not needed, full immersion. If you study at school, I advise you not to get tired, the body develops, by the age of 20 you will get stronger

I
Ivanych 14.10.21

And my temperature has risen the other day, I don’t know what to sin on, on Fallout or Bloodborne? And sometimes I play Rocket League ...

D
Dronь 14.10.21

Not an epileptic, exactly. But as a child, I was always seasick in transport, then it passed,
but it happens very rarely and will feel a little seasick if you look at the floor in a minibus.
I have more than 15 years of gaming experience, this has not been observed at the computer.
And in power armor it is extremely uncomfortable for me to play (as in a tank, food) + viewing angle + slowing down ... and so on, all this probably influenced me.

s
saa0891 14.10.21

Someone has a weak vestibular apparatus.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

minya sometimes gets seasick in some games and because of loud loud music
and sometimes does not feel sick,
so gamers can vomit or not,
finally, I noticed such a feature that when watching perforations I can roll away from a quick and jerky mouse response
and I have a cinematic fps graphon and low resolution of the mouse sensor. Probably, the effect can be the opposite for a player who is used to fast dynamic e-sports games, and in the armor, in the first place, the response is delayed, and in the second, the noise, in the third, it floats when walking.

S
Slava665730 14.10.21

Dron the same crap. played for an hour everything is normal. but ska should get into the armor as I feel it starts to rock. (he himself served on the ship for 3 years and did not get sick)