3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 14.10.21 10:37 pm

How to make money? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Made grandmaster armor and swords of the wolf school, spent a lot of money on this business (it was 28k, 4k left). to fig you need ore of enriched dimerite and orichalcum ore, ran to all the masters bought this ore. I also made big glyphs, so now I have only 500 kroons left. it turns out that if you collect all the blueprints of other grandmaster schools, the dough will not be enough to make armor. I heard that there was a method with bottles, but then the developers fixed it. you won't earn much in quests, they pay 200-300 kroons. I wanted to sell trophies to the alchemist next to Novigrad (which lives in the cemetery and hides from the guards), so if earlier you could get 500-1000 crowns for a trophy, now he gives 100-200 crowns. in short, what are the methods of dough farming?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 14.10.21

clean up the hanza fort, I went yesterday and brought a drop to 12k somewhere

k
kolinzu 14.10.21

I don’t know where it is, I haven’t opened this place yet

S
Setesh 14.10.21

strange, when I started playing "Blood and Wine" in the wallet there was 480k (for 2 passes), and this is without bugs, mods, cheats and any other crap, you just need to collect everything that is bad and sell to the right merchants - weapons to gunsmiths, armor armor and so on, so the price will be higher

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

kolinzu
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1606/bc/26c85d572da6.png
I marked the fort itself in red, the blue place from which you can get into it, pick up all the swords there, ransack all the boxes and shave off, but there will be a lot of meat a lot and if the build is a swordsman it will probably be hard

p
paleruga930 14.10.21

kolinzu
Sell ​​everything! Leave the current witcher equipment and ingredients for crafting. There will be a million money.

k
kolinzu 14.10.21

Setesh,
well, I only have one playthrough, and I also tried to collect everything and almost climbed all the question marks (only at the end on the Skelige islands I forgot smugglers' treasures in barrels under water), and in my hearts of stone I spent a lot on the tools of an Ophir master, so that cast spells, and made the armor of all schools, so the treasury was empty