3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 14.10.21 10:37 pm

Already in the DLC \ "Tundra \" is Denuvo (Anno 2205)

Hmm, it's some kind of trouble :)))), the toy went without any protection, the toy seemed to have passed for 4 months, and many passed it, but then Yubiki arranged a prank and not expected, there would be no release of 2 final DLCs without protection and do a new Anno with a denuva, so they fucking built a denuva into the Tundra DLC and now you will play hell, now lay out 3k for the game and 2k for all the DLC fucking, and you will not play it in the Tundra and Orbita DLC, who thinks what? :)))
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. SD 14.10.21

who thinks what? :)))
That is all the same to me and the pirate. The game was not impressed. Well, so, it is worth expecting that large companies will put Denuveau on their future games. Yet they can afford it))

M
MaxQjust 14.10.21

With due love for the game, you can buy, and if you cannot allocate money for people who have invested time and their creativity, then as the saying goes, "roll your lip comrades!"

a
andrew154 14.10.21

Cheburashka,
sooner or later, will still be broken, it is a matter of time, although it may not be broken, or they will wait for the release of all DLCs and patches and break it, although at the expense of patches, it seems like a pipeline is open here))
all fans of Anno 2205 have access to free update Corporation HQ, they did not say anything about this add-on ...

in general, the game is normal, but there are still big disadvantages, if you buy, then it's better when all dlc come out, and on sale at a discount, it will be cheaper than living now , although there have already been several sales, but Anno 2205 was not in sales,
in general we will look

Y
Youxyxol 14.10.21

Seriously? They think sales will grow like this. The skirts have already completely worn out. There is no optimization in games anyway, so there will be even less optimization now.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.21

First, the game was bound to a CD-ROM, then Starforce appeared, then DRM / online activation / regular check during the game (via the connected Internet), now here's denuvo ... How long? ... Pirates will hack anyway, Robingoods will still post repacks on torrents, and for a simple law-abiding person that he acquired, only additional troubles ...

Cheburashka
And if you uninstall this DLC, then everything will return to normal, right? Or not already? :]

A
Arthur Stein 14.10.21

I don’t even know where the aftar saw such prices, I took a collector's item in 1c for 2400, and with it the seasonal pass went. By the way, now the game is on steambuy 1995 for the Gold edition and 1395 for the regular one.

a
andrew154 14.10.21

A.Soldier of Light,
but it doesn't seem to be of any use how you cut this denuvo out of the exe game?
here is a piece of code ...
Patch v1.4 + Tundra DLC

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.21

What a bad DLC =] Then you have to reinstall the whole game (the version that started without problems before installing the DLC).

a
andrew154 14.10.21

Arthur Stein, the
price incentive is the
usual version of Anno 2205 1999 rub.
Anno 2205 Gold Edition 2999 RUB.
Anno 2205 - Season Pass 1299 RUB
Anno 2205 - Tundra 699 RUB
although here you can only buy Anno 2205 - Season Pass seems to be like this version of the tundra goes for free, and for other versions you need to buy the tundra separately

a
andrew154 14.10.21

A.Soldier of Light,
let's see, maybe they will break,

A
Arthur Stein 14.10.21

andrew154
In incentive I take only on sales, and either on carriers, or third-party stores.

a
andrew154 14.10.21

Arthur Stein,
here I am also saying that it is better to buy at the sale with a good discount, it will be cheaper than it is now, and even more so with triple DRM protection, ubeisoft is clearly overdone, but apyat, will ubeisoft participate in the sales ?? Several sales have already passed, and alas, there were no discounts
in general, let's see if they break it, then it's good, but if not, well, fig with her, we'll wait for the summer sale

r
rezba2000 14.10.21

Guys, now in all the shops there is a sale of the collector's edition for 1300 rubles. For example, in the CSN and in Yulmart.

N
Nemesis 14.10.21

now lay out 3k per game.

Why, because you already have it? ;)

Here are the bastards, they make you buy your product, right?

C
Cheburashka 14.10.21

Nemesis
I in our language to buy do not want to voice and text not made, and the English version with sizon Paz worth 3k)))))

It would be than to make hehe, if the game was online Drogo deal and then a single company has passed and forgot :)))

V
Vinni-Pukh 14.10.21

Cheburashka wrote:
I don’t want to buy voice acting in our language and the text is not very well done, and the English version, together with the season pass, costs 3k)))))
Forgive me?
http: // steam bu y.com/uplay/anno-2205-gold-edition/

C
Cheburashka 14.10.21

Vinni-Pukh
There at the top it is written in orange for Rossi only in Russian :))

O
Oleg_Bukin 14.10.21

3DM has already broken Denivo, for example Just Cause 3, they have it on their website, though the tablet is sewn

D
Diowneiron 14.10.21

MaxQjust
Absolutely right. Unfortunately, what you said does not apply to Anno 2205.