3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 14.10.21 10:37 pm

Why do you love the Witcher series? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Personally, I love for a good storyline, good battles and excellent gameplay, but of course the game takes on a particular plot.
23 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 14.10.21

for all the good)

G
Gauguin 14.10.21

For dialogues and characters. No more for that.

T
TTG 14.10.21

For the igronization of the works of Sapkowski, cake. Also for the rapid professional development of the developer from part to part. Well, the quest component, of course.

W
Wild rider 14.10.21

We will repeat ourselves. For a fascinating plot and interesting characters.
UPD And also for the original Slavic setting and a mirror image of our world, where people are not divided only into good and bad.

B
Boss_Timurchik 14.10.21

Well, for a lot, in the first place, the atmosphere of the game is very even plus the plot, well, and for non-conveyor production

N
Noob Inquisitor 14.10.21

For everything in the game! The world, action, grafon, characters, plot, quests, soundtrack, dialogues - in my memory, no game in the aggregate of all this has achieved such high results.
Well, plus an excellent optimism for completeness)

g
gamer20 14.10.21

For Temeria.

G
GGGORILAZZZ 14.10.21

The game is very strong STORY, VERY SPIRAL !!! Many Memorable Personas !! Everything is drawn at a HIGH LEVEL !! I really like the way female characters look, only in clothes !! As it is not so hot without her ... Playing in the latest additions, I especially remember the Keymaster, Brooks and the Duchess !! I hope that the Poles will write something else about The Witcher !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

there was already a similar topic.
for the unpredictability and unexpectedness of the consequences of decisions,
well, what is the type of plot presentation more or less. with 3D with a grphone, voice acting with somersaults and rolls

S
StavaasEVG 14.10.21

Good plot and characters

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.10.21

For an interesting plot, for good gameplay, for beauty, fun and "live" dialogues. As you get into it and you don't want to get out. I love this game

-
--Evgeniy-- 14.10.21

Nice fights? Yes, this is the best combat in the medieval setting to date, and I suspect it will keep this status for a long time. Where else have you seen such a high-quality animation of body movements that hurt enemies, Geralt seems to be dancing, while cutting someone obliquely, and depriving someone of limbs. And how many beautiful finishing moves ... A non-burning dark soul with its two whole (backstab and ripos) sitting by the fire and watching the dying star, would be envious. The atmosphere, music, bright characters, jokes, jokes - absolutely everything is cool in this game.

M
Mandalorian 14.10.21

this is of course a plot, an atmosphere, a well-developed and interesting world ...

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

for a high-quality graphon is
no longer for that)

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

For the competent execution of all the aggregate elements of a computer game

G
Gauguin 14.10.21

--Eugene-- wrote:
Yes, this is the best combat in the medieval setting to date,
I beg you ...

L
Listoman 14.10.21

For an interesting story and characters. In all other aspects, the game is extremely poor.

T
TTG 14.10.21

For the most hilarious bugs of the last decade.

x
xoen 14.10.21

Sapkowski's universe very well transferred into the game.

v
vikpass 14.10.21

artorias111
There is something attractive about her. Native, chtoli. Maybe this is due to the proximity of culture, or maybe the uniqueness of the games itself affects