3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nenufar22 05.11.19 03:24 am

How to install XPMSE? Does not work (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

No editors.
What you do not do? And what is right to do?
Is NNM MO WRYE BASH
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.11.19

So read the description and paraak installation,there all is painted exactly,the mod should be put the last,after installation of replacer,animations, etc.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/replejsery_tel/xpmse/7-1-0-2360

s
saturn7774 05.11.19

Nenufar22
There are excellent tutorials on installing manually ...

I have NMM, for example, everything is just mixed up and confused.
Only that week was perenakachivat skeleton, I did this after reading a primitive description, and it works ...

And what exactly is not working ? Styles, settings, or what?

B
Bazil78 05.11.19

Nenufar22
handles)-move the Data folder in the game,just check the path-directory skyrim/data/actors/character/character assets/(and character assets female files female skeleton),if you set the animation-the animations folder is specified over the way and run fnis.and these miserable dumb installers that just talking doorsteps throw it in the trash:D PS-files of the skeleton put the last of their nothing should overwrite.

N
Nenufar22 05.11.19

Bazil78
Thank you.
Yesterday I made this:
Removed from the computer all installers. and put the new nexus. And he saw as if installed, and the game displays the available fashion. But its menu does not opens, and worst of all now bow in my hands looking to the side, and are unable to hit anyone. And this is my weapon of choice for women like best.
Well, I now mod to remove it? And that can not shoot.
Recorded all the rules, last updated through FNIS.
And that is such garbage.

D
Derley 05.11.19

To remove all files of this mod set manually,download the archive with this mod ,then here is a very clear tutorial on installing mods https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/instrumentarij/nexus_mod_manager/59-1-0-978 From myself I will add that , at least with this mod had no problems ,just put a tick on the right - and all.
Update the FNIS animation and enjoy.

B
Bazil78 05.11.19

Nenufar22
manually safer just need to know where everything is,and it is necessary to check the folder structure of this fashion-that what you write can still be a conflict with anything.

A
Aleksandr.Bah 05.11.19

And I have characters disappear. It appears, then again disappears. Some enemies become invisible))) And a dog))) I of course found out, my girls knocked invisible. But haemorrhoids is left. Put mods for UNP and male replejser body. Can because of this? Pleeease reply.