3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EmpireV 14.10.21 10:37 pm

Alien pets (Stellaris)

Well, actually, I am mining this resource. And what to do with it next? I don't seem to see any buildings with him. Why is it needed at all?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VirusT3 14.10.21

The zoo still needs to be investigated.

M
MishaRass 14.10.21

VirusT3
EmpireV
And he will give happiness to the planet.

S
SemyStall 14.10.21

The xenophiles have a zoo.
Upd: Everyone has a zoo, except for xenophobes.
Spoilerhttp: //img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/full/stellaris-tech-tree-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE % D0% B3% D0% B8% D0% B8-3101308.jpeg

I
Ilya Rak 14.10.21

And I don't understand the meaning of the zoo at all. It's too hard with him - first you need to find a resource, and it is not always available, and then you also need to spend a cell. And this is just for the sake of + 5% happiness. And only on one planet.
Well nafig.

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

SemyStall
He seems to have only a small chance of his appearance in research.

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

Ilya Rak
He seems to help "cure" xenophobia.

I
Ilya Rak 14.10.21

Kasaler
why treat her at all?

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

Ilya Rak
Suppose I have people on my planet (I play space foxes). They are xenophobic fanatics. They refuse to work and demand to give them the planet, persuading neighboring synths to rise. I cannot cut them out because of the moral ethical norms of the empire. Question: Do you have any better ideas than "cure"?

I
IIpocTo_urpok 14.10.21

Kasaler Can priests be
treated? I thought only newborns could have different ethics.

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

IIpocTo_urpok
Well, in my 40 years, xenophobes individualists have become xenophiles collectivists.

r
ratye 14.10.21

the game is monotonous and boring

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

ratye
And why did you give her 10 out of 10 in that case?
In general, well done that he spoke. Now go ahead and play Dotan.

K
Kreyjoh 14.10.21

Kasaler
AND WHERE DID THEY COME FROM THERE? sorry for the caps. Evict or bribe with influence, or increase happiness, but the simplest thing is to cut the population for 50 influence and 400 credits until everything works out ...

K
Kasaler 14.10.21

Kreyjoh
Themselves pinned. And with the zoo it turned out easier.

B
BlackTea 14.10.21

IIpocTo_urpok
Parameter "Change of principles". If it goes into plus or bad because citizens will receive principles different from the "official". And this is a decrease in the level of happiness and separatist inclinations. But if this parameter goes into minus, then citizens will accept the principles of the empire.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 14.10.21

BlackTea
I know that. I just thought that this parameter is responsible only for the created settlements, and not for everything.

Kreyjoh
Honestly, this is only a temporary method. It is better to just throw ghouls into the sector, and no one will rebel.