3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21 10:37 pm

How to rob people in The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I saw the news that it would be possible to get drunk, rob people and start fights. So - how to rob people then? I know that you can aim at ordinary citizens, but they just start to get scared from this, and money is not thrown at me miserly!
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 14.10.21

Robbing is not good. Article 158 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation shines for theft.
At least 2 years in prison, you can get off with a suspended sentence combined with a fine, but it's not always cloudy. You will get a maximum of 5-6 years; D

P
PIRAT69 14.10.21

Pavel Chapaev
They will die, but they will not give the money themselves ...

N
Nogi ri 14.10.21

: D lol

r
reaper 789 14.10.21

Pavel Chapaev
dude you must have played too much in ZhTA 5

P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21

Andrey Gorbachev
Yes, I played a lot in GTA 5, and I can say for sure that ordinary citizens cannot be robbed there. Maybe small shops.

D
Dron_Ur 14.10.21

You just beat some peasant with your fists until he falls, and then you pick him up until you wake up. If he has clothes, then you can collect. The main thing is that the guards do not set fire, otherwise they will beat and take the money themselves.

V
Vladimir Rivsky 14.10.21

Why, that's why you rob the poor, gnawing the last bone of the peasants in the witcher? Lord, go steeple in GTA, it was specially made for inadequate schoolchildren by inadequate schoolchildren.

G
GG4 14.10.21

You choose Aard, you knock the fuck out the doors, you fly into the hut, you break the ribs and clean the cabinets with chests.

s
saa0891 14.10.21

It is impossible to stealthily rob NPCs here (as in other RPGs), but here (unlike the first two parts) now the guard at least reacts if you took something and you were set on fire, in the first two parts you could easily break into any house (NPC even at night, the doors were not locked) and to take whatever you want, everyone cared about it.

P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21

Vladimir Rivsky
If you want to arrange a srach, then go to the flood room. Please do not answer me if you do not know the answer to a question on this topic.

P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21

GG4
can not be beaten, as I said, ordinary citizens, and Aard does not knock out doors.
saa0891
calmly entered other people's apartments several times, robbed all the boxes and neither the residents of the apartment, nor the guards reacted in any way.

E
Edelweir 14.10.21

In fact, the theft system is debugged in a strange way. Also, as in other parts, you can go in and normally, in front of everyone, rob everything, then suddenly, in some places, a message pops up - the guards noticed you, carefully, or something like that. By what principle it works, I didn't understand something (

F
FernandosAmigos 14.10.21

Yeah, there is. Plundered the entire starting village, plundered all the belongings at a small outpost near the village, where there are a lot of Nilfgaardians. Right in front of a crowd of 8 guards, he approached and cheated in front of them a dozen bales. Then, not far from the village, I found some unattended bag lying around, climbed into it - there was an empty bottle. And then the message that the guards noticed me, as it turned out, one of the nilfs was standing behind. Here is the theft system in the game. A crowd of nilfs allows you to completely plunder your outpost, while a lone soldier does not allow you to take an empty bottle from a no-man's sack)

G
Givemethedust 14.10.21

There are boxes that stand near the guards, mb they guard them, and therefore the message when you examine them.

FernandosAmigos
More like a glitch. Near the first merchant, whom you save from the griffin, there is a guard and boxes with bales next to him. They will not be robbed for sure. In the main camp, with the same white garden, the guards also fire if they see how you take it.

F
FernandosAmigos 14.10.21

Givemethedust
Yes, in the main nilf camp, I also did not manage to rob the boxes just like that. But at this outpost (a small tower with a crowd of guards near the entrance to the village from the side of the griffin), all the guards did not care about my actions. Have you tried to steal from them?

G
Givemethedust 14.10.21

FernandosAmigos
no, I tried for a merchant, then in the main camp. Not really, by the way, that you can loot the whole village. Not very much, there they have hunger, devastation, and you calmly take the last bread. If only the guards were called or rushed into a fight)

z
zdanu4 14.10.21

Yes, even if you did burn, you run away from them and calmly return. and no one remembers the theft anymore.

P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21

zdanu4
or if only 1 guard is chasing you, you can impose a modified version of axii on him (which on his side, recruits enemies for a while), and he starts to stand as if nothing had happened.

P
Pavel Chapaev 14.10.21

Well, as I understand it, they only fed the players with promises, but didn't do it themselves. And this is not only about this feature, you can say, many more points can be listed.

K
Koshmar78 14.10.21

Kool Savas Yurderi
Petrosyan.