3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Questions about the "Blood and Wine" expansion (spoilers, of course) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the main part of the whole component (I will not describe my impressions, I will not have enough words), and along the way, several questions have accumulated, the answers to which, I am sure, will be of interest to others.
1) What did you find while completing the expansion before the end of the Wild Hunt? What are the changes or additions to the original game? Maybe the characters' comments about the events in Toussaint?
2) If you leave additional tasks (for example, related to Vivienna and the tournament) for later, will they fail at the beginning of the final mission? And then I like to postpone the secondary.
3) The descriptions said that guests should be expected at the estate. My joy was boundless when I found Yennefer in the house (although she actually came not to visit, but to her house). I rebuilt everything that could be rebuilt, but something was quiet. In addition to your passions, does it mean that you should not expect anyone, or did you have to do something for this? And then I was already preparing for the final party in the spirit of a happy ending. And in general, I am surprised that in Beauclair they did not throw a feast on the occasion of the victory over the Bestia. Modestly Geralt became the hero of the principality)
4) Well, and the last important question, will we still have new levels of witch's armor, and new chips with skills when starting a new game?

I myself could find the answer to some questions by starting a new passage, but too long fuss, and rest will not hurt. Thank you in advance.
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 14.10.21

It is worth, if you fail the affair with Triss / Ian (I failed the affair with Triss, and Ian turned it off because of her bitchiness), then Ciri will come. With a little monster trophy.

Trophy itself: Ciri Trophy: Garkain's Head

V
Vladislav Igorevich 14.10.21

Putnik_Dirar
4) As I understand you, this is about NG +
- Mutations will remain if you start NG +, you will develop them further in the White Garden and you don't need to do anything else
- Armor will also be, and the same. But the monsters will become stronger. So there will be no point in this armor, even the starting armor that you will be given will be stronger than any of their usual NG. Re-collect the blueprints and look for an armored man in order to collect the Grandmaster armor, which will be the best in NG +

N
Narget nurn 14.10.21

People, and if the main quest of the classic Witcher 3 is not completed, will this somehow affect the endings? More precisely, who will appear as a guest on your estate?
For example, if you chose neither Tris nor Ian, who will be waiting for you at the end? And if in the original there was a bad ending where Ciri, like, died?

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.10.21

Narget Nurn The
man above writes that if he ignored Ian and Triss, then there will be Ciri. Although it is rather strange that it was not added automatically, regardless of the sorceresses. If, of course, she is still alive. Hoped for something different from inviting guests from the masses of the effects "citadel"

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

Putnik_Dirar
And if Ciri is so, then Geralt will drink with the house manager and the cook? )

D
Damnash 14.10.21

NightHawkreal
So, in theory, if Ciri is that, then Geralt is that.
Putnik_Dirar wrote:
3) The descriptions said that guests should be expected at the estate. My joy was boundless when I found Yennefer in the house (although she actually came not to visit, but to her house). I rebuilt everything that could be rebuilt, but something was quiet.
By the way, yes, sadness, no guests, nothing, not even a particular incentive to return to the hut.
By the way, such a question is who found how many pictures in the game, otherwise I only nadybald 3 pieces for the entire addition to hang on the walls, so I have vague doubts that they might be passed off as quests, and therefore I missed a whole bunch of quests somewhere.

N
Narget nurn 14.10.21

Putnik_Dirar
I saw what he wrote. And if Ciri is not alive and I ignored Triss and Ian, who will be the guest?

I
I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN 14.10.21

Narget Nurn
Buttercup will be the guest

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

In general, the Projects did what the fans talked about so much .. Now Geralt has his own house, and in it is his Yenn (Triss). =))

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

In the first part, he also had a house :)

S
Sasha Berezovsky 14.10.21

Narget Nurn
If Ciri went to Nilfgaard, Dandelion will also come

l
logon495 14.10.21

And maybe who found the video of the endings with ciri / yen and buttercup ?? very interesting)

j
jekah 14.10.21

I personally had an affair with Ian, but Ciri came to my new top hut)

N
NotSocialMen 14.10.21

Is it really possible to stir up wine with someone? And then everything went and no, no.

P
Playersaharan 14.10.21

NotSocialMen
Only with Sienna it turned out. Apparently the Projects decided that the quality is better than the quantity, so they only cut one (but what) scene.

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.10.21

NotSocialMen
With Anna-Henrietta's sister, Sianna, when they are in the "land of fairy tales"

N
NotSocialMen 14.10.21

Putnik_Dirar
Playersaharan
Yes, I just went through the Hidden One before, so I didn't see the country. Can Sienna somehow be kept alive? Those. so that both are alive

L
Levokos 14.10.21

NotSocialMen
It is possible and even necessary ..
In a dialogue with her, it should be mentioned that Anarietta could do nothing to help her (they were children then) ..

N
NotSocialMen 14.10.21

Levokos I'll
have to replay.

a
as1000 14.10.21

Is "hidden" already the end?
Then the main quest is too short, I still have more than half of the map unexplored