3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Igni sign, or the question of how to fry a chicken quickly. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, members of the forum, I would like to ask a question, because for the second day I have been puzzling over why the second mode of the Igni sign is useful.
I just noticed that in the first mode - the damage is almost twice as much, when setting on fire, and when I use the second mode - the damage is not very big. So the question arose simply: what is the advantage of the second mode? Even if all the energy is consumed, for the second mode - the usual Igni click is still more profitable. Damage to one target (tunnel) - a priori should be higher.
Thank you in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 14.10.21

burning effect is more powerful

z
zagruzon 14.10.21

Raibow Bitard
enemies with shields set fire at once, and vaabche, you can set fire to the crowd guaranteed, not like this puff

R
Raibow Bitard 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
But as I wrote in the cap - burning from a normal click is much more powerful. I have already checked it many times.
zagruzon
I have this "puff" quite well sets fire to enemies, not as often as the second mode, but also has a great chance.
------------------------------------------
It turns out that the priority of the second mode not damage?
Because setting fire from the first mode will damage many times more.

H
Haddar 14.10.21

Previously, streaming Igni was stronger, but then it was fixed and now they only set fire to enemies that are not always set on fire by ordinary Igni, for example, everyone who is more than 5 in level than you (that is, a shard next to the name). Skelige who is always higher in level than you.

R
Raibow Bitard 14.10.21

Haddar
It's a pity, but you do not know if there is any mod to increase the damage?

H
Haddar 14.10.21

Raibow Bitard
I don’t know about mods.

R
Raibow Bitard 14.10.21

Haddar
Okay, thanks.

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.10.21

Igni was really nerfed, now I don't use the second mode at all. I also checked it many times - when a jet of flame is directed at the enemy, some scanty damage continuously flies out of it, moreover, it is not always possible to even set the enemy on fire. But the main mode, you can burn crowds guaranteed and quickly

R
Raibow Bitard 14.10.21

ZlobnyDed
I somehow tried to do this last night: first I set the enemies on fire with the first mode, and then, when they started dancing in the tongue of flame, I started to hammer at them with the second mode, the damage increased by 100-160. Checked for Witch Hunters.

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

It is the only way to burn out enemies that are immune to fire (if you play Geralt the magician). It is unrealistic to hit the golem with the first mode of the sign, but with the pressure of fire it is completely. But in general, mode 2 is useless for builds other than the "magician".

L
Listoman 14.10.21

Well xs, with all the perks, the second mode does much more damage, and the first mode is only good for groups of enemies