3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kvorum 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Friends who completed Clear Skies in Division (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Maybe someone will have the opportunity to help and go through this mission together, in the evening at 20.00 Moscow time
62 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerrarrd 14.10.21

Kvorum
I can help if needed, but I have no voice communication

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Gringo87 Easily
, if you have passed, you know what and where to carry, you can write at least briefly. I would be grateful to you.
Yuplei: Kvorummax

G
Gerrarrd 14.10.21

Kvorum
My nickname in Uplay-Gerrarrd

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Gringo87
Added, thanks.
And how are you on demag and health? What skills to put? Talents?

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

I can also help nickname in yupley NAGIBATOR890

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Roy jons
Have you already managed to pass the Clear sky?
I can start from 20.00 Moscow time

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Kvorum I
haven't passed it yet, I can even help

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Roy jons Okay
. good, better than looking for a victory in a random house

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Kvorum
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/rejd_chistoe_nebo_v_the_division_proshli_vsego_za_17_minut-196889/

N
Norton 14.10.21

I am adding you because there is also a desire to try to go through.

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

_Norton_
The main thing is adequacy and not damage by 150 k and health by 50 k)))

N
Norton 14.10.21

Kvorum
The main thing there, as I understand it, the tasks must be performed, otherwise the mobs will be endless

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Roy jons
I think there are cheats here 100% during the passage, judging by the video and you really can't see the recoil when shooting, but it's not for us to judge

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

In general, new colleagues in misfortune, I can join the party from 20.00 to Moscow time because I’ll just finish helping my wife with a little. in the evening we will write off closer to business.
I'm Max

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Kvorum
Yes indeed there recoil is disabled and the rate of fire is enabled, it can be seen very well, he has all the bullets flying at the target

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

_Norton_
well, that's what it is, I think so
The faster we turn off initially on the square, the faster we will move on to transferring the batteries, and so based on the vidos of the mobs, the norms are constantly running, when we got there yesterday with a random, they not only go constantly like this, and after all not shooting from a place but coming at us in a crowd

G
Gerrarrd 14.10.21

The main thing is to complete tasks since the mobs are endless

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

friends,
I think we all need to know what we have according to the characteristics of the character

K
Kvorum 14.10.21

Gringo87
can you list them these tasks?

G
Gerrarrd 14.10.21

Kvorum
There are, as it were, 2 locations: on the 1st there will be 2 charges like on a falcon that need to be installed on the door to get to the second. And there you first activate some kind of crap with a button, after that you need to deliver 2 containers and place them in cells (there was a similar mission in the beta where you slowly walk with a pistol), then again you need to repeat the point with a button press. Well, in the end it is natural to kill the boss, he will be with a shield