3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Bug or am I missing something? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

collected and unraveled everything that is possible toko, the last type, as I understand it, a mystery man? but if I have zeros everywhere, incl. all buildings, in short, see the screenshots, and tell me what I did not do ?? !! and what else do I need to do? while when I enter a building with a cat, I have both right doors passed, and the left far door is walled up, and the close one is red and when trying to open it is locked and the mystery man says something about - “Do you know which door is locked? you open early ", something like that, but where is it early? I went through ABSOLUTELY everything, in general xs what should I do, the riddler 236/243, but everywhere in the values ​​of zeros.

27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Most likely you missed some location. I returned the game, I can't look.

R
Romeo89 14.10.21

I do not claim, but in my opinion the riddles remained in the territories assigned to the passage of missions (for example, on an airship). You could have missed them.

l
l__St1Let__l 14.10.21

Free the cat - go through the ridler's tasks (races, trials) then the door will open, find the riddler's informators, the riddles missing on the map will open, the "last" thing on the first screen is a criminal with explosives in his head, this is also a ridler's "riddle", break the boxes on the airships Stega (if not smashed).

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

I understood what the problem was, I did not release the bandits with an electric boomerang, of which 6, as I release, will be 242/243, after that there will be some kind of pointer?

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

such a question, already 242/243, but in the police station I scan it but nothing happens, who is it and what to do with it?

911viper 14.10.21

Well, firstly, in the first screenshot, there are clearly not zeros, because I see there is one one there. Secondly, the riddler, judging by your screenshots, is the last one, since you have 100% everywhere except him, but I think if you solve all his riddles before all those 100% that you have, then he will not be the last. And if specifically on the case, then you probably need to free the catwoman. By the way, she needs to be photographed in detective mode, this is one of the mysteries. In short, you missed something there. Maybe I even know what. On the penultimate screenshot, you still have the task icon. It blended with another icon. To the left of Drescher. Go check it out. After you free the cat, you must solve all 243 riddles, and only then can you fight the mystery man. But if you are too lazy to deal with this hemorrhoid, then I advise you to download the save as I did. In this save, everything was completed except for the battle with the mystery man. That is, you defeat the mystery man and activate the dark knight protocol, watch the final video and voila! The game is 100% completed. The save is here http://www.playground.ru/cheats/batman_arkham_knight_sohranenie_savegame_pered_bitvoj_s_ridlerom_vse_zagadki_razgadany-60953/ I even left a comment there.

911viper 14.10.21

SkyraX
He needs to be interrogated and put behind bars.

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

in short, like this, here's another, everywhere else everything is ticked

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

911viper
how should he be interrogated? I go up and eat Toko Talk

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.10.21

Igruha otpad (a similar impression was also with the 3rd part of Deadspace, did not wait, did not hope).
Remains the last race (?) Of the Fairytale :)

People 2 part is the same cool?

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

911viper
there everything is completed and collected

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

what should I do? (

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.10.21

download the save above, complete the race.
By the way, how to get through it, it’s very difficult, the last circle, the first vertical turn in any way.

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

If I throw my save, can anyone figure out what I missed? or is it a bug?

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

riddle - Each riddle has its own time, what is there?

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

Maybe it's a bug after all? After the cat took the 7th key, she turned it and there was a "2" left on the collar, but the next left door remained red, wtf? And because of that, I can't go any further in freeing the cat?

L
Lyokha-Bro- 14.10.21

SkyraX sympathize with
Bro.

911viper 14.10.21

SkyraX
In this case, interrogating this is talking. In short, talk to him and then you will understand everything. As a result, Batman finds out that he is working for the mystery man and puts him behind bars. No wonder people. highlighted in green. And with the cat, think further and look for the place where you should advance. As a result, having found all the keys, you will free her and together with her you will leave the building where the mystery man held her hostage. After that, there will be a video in which she tries to kiss Batman. I'm almost sure that if you talk to that green type, then you won't have any more difficulties, since this is the riddle itself (well, that is, it turns out already a solution =)) + you have 242 out of 243. So in the end you get 243 out of 243. After that, the door should open and then everything will be ok. Save the cat, and then immediately pile on the mystery man. When I went through the game, at the very beginning (as soon as I noticed him) I talked to that green type. I had no problems in passing at all. When I went through everything (the plot + everything else that was there + the cat freed), in the end I had only to find the remaining unsolved riddles, but I was too lazy to look for them because there were a lot of them and therefore I downloaded the save, gave them to the reader, activated the protocol and watched the ending of the game.

l
l__St1Let__l 14.10.21

Perhaps she:

S
SkyraX 14.10.21

911viper
I go up to him, I say, and nothing happens, I will shoot a video or throw saves, and you yourself will be convinced that it is impossible to advance further