3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hgaarkxt 14.10.21 10:38 pm

How to show generosity? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to show generosity?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 14.10.21

There, according to the plot, the boy will bring you a letter from Yennefer (or Triss), after that he needs to be given money.

E
EGA500 14.10.21

Or if you sent a boy with a letter, according to the plot you will meet a shoe shiner and he needs to pay 500 kroons.

v
victorwhite 14.10.21

When I took this quest, the bounty was already there, but there are a couple of assumptions. 1. Pay the boy who delivers the letter. 2. When collecting a set of Manticore armor in a cave, but you still will not pass by this moment. I have no more options.

i
ilya1iz2 14.10.21

My option with a shoe shiner gave me a ride (He wanted money for a good business, why not give it to him?).

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

EGA500 wrote:
Or if I sent a boy with a letter, I
recommend everyone to send a boy with a letter and not pay him
his comment, perhaps the best against the background of the rest of the miserable comments of all the unwrites in the DLC,
and all these generosities and other husks will be counted by the campaign of monotonous and stupid additional quests)

P
Playersaharan 14.10.21

Pepin3d Be
thinner

0v3rfl0w 14.10.21

If both guys flew by, both with a letter and with shoes, then there is also another option with an artist who asks to draw a portrait of Geralt. The painting can be redeemed later, this will be counted as a manifestation of generosity.
The artist hangs out in the main square if that.