3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano08 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Where can I get jewelry for my estate? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day, comrades.
I wanted to make the witcher's estate even more comfortable here. But now, the swords are spread out, the armor is spread, and the house is still half empty. Where to find buy steal paintings? Where can I get trophies for the bedroom?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey1992 14.10.21

You can get 3 cups for gwent, horse racing and fights, a personal shield - for a tournament, an ancient elf shield for a side quest "reenactors", a photo of a witcher - for a quest "bokler's safari", a picture of your beloved one for a quest "portraitist" .. that's all, what I know, however, there are still extra places in the house for
Spoiler's paintings , I remembered that if you were with Yenifer, she will bring with her at the end another element of the interior connected with taxidermy))

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

They will also give a contraption for a quest with a wight.

S
Sportklass 14.10.21

but Triss arrived and didn't bring a dick, I had one more ending. In it, I saved Detlaff, but he killed Sianna. Geralt was imprisoned, but soon released. Then Ciri comes to him. and They begin to live together.

S
Sportklass 14.10.21

and pictures can probably be obtained like this, in the city there is a dude worth selling pictures he is marked with a sign (!)

B
BupTy03 14.10.21

you can get two pictures on quests .. and here are two more pictures where to get ... I donated one buttercup, and sold the iris painting at auction ... I wonder if it is possible to return them?

W
Wild rider 14.10.21

In addition to the portrait of Geralt and the tournament shield from the expansion, I also hung a portrait of Hierarch Hemmelfart. I forgot to give the buttercup.
I also tried to hang a portrait of Iris and Olgerd - it did not work.

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.10.21

I wanted to hang Van Rog. I also forgot to sell to the buyer. But it can't be adjusted either

A
Aziflow 14.10.21

If at the end Buttercup arrives, then he brings a copy of his portrait (looks harmoniously with Geralt's portrait.)

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

Sergey1992
And where to get the prize for horse racing? He types in the main game because of the quest for them I have not found in Tussente

L
Levokos 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
Tournament ..

S
Sergey1992 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96 was
not too lazy, right now I looked at what kind of cup, I was wrong, I confused it, the 3rd cup is not for races, but, as NightHawkreal correctly noted, a rod of joy that you will receive by saving the wicht (which is with spoons) from the curse