3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kleycore 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Is there a limit on Inquisition specific points in the game? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

And then he scored about 25 and that's all, no longer gives, did not pump the "skillful hands" perk and the cloud cannot be done with a side quest ... nonsense. can there be some kind of cheat for specifics? trainers do not give specifics, only influence
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 14.10.21

Kleycore
Bad trainers you were looking for)

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

after a certain amount, namely after level 20 of the Inquisition, if I am not mistaken, no more points
can current dls

U
Uhodimvmore 14.10.21

20 points total

N
Nikel2 14.10.21

The game is already easy to go through, and if you also open the entire "specification", then it will not be interesting at all

M
Mind tricks 14.10.21

Specificity breaks easily, the principle is the same as when hacking gold.

K
Kleycore 14.10.21

Mind Tricks
but how can I hack when I have 0 there and it doesn't change

K
Kleycore 14.10.21

Nikel2
the fact is that I spent all the points and left breaking the locks for last, but now the points are not given and without breaking the locks I cannot go through a cloud of quests

K
Kleycore 14.10.21

Hirok
, only trainer MrAntiFun gave me 20 points with something in the new game, but in the current one it does not change in any way ... other trainers tried everything that is on this site, no (well, or does not work)

M
Mind tricks 14.10.21

Kleycore,
if zero itself could not be hacked, would start the game all over again for this reason.

I
Ichigo_Kun 14.10.21

Kleycore
100+ stuffed after passing. If you need a fast set of specifics, then you can beat the dragons.

D
Dgonikys 14.10.21

There is no limit on anything! hacked everything that is through artmani, but you can honestly crack it))