3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21 10:38 pm

Dying Light

I distribute golden cats and not very different variations to choose from - so far only in Tunngle, I make cats myself

42 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheGreatBonus 14.10.21

Through Tunngle a pirate-only type or what?

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

TheGreatBonus
why pirates - I repeatedly wrote that I also bought a license a year ago, but almost immediately rolled a tablet on it to get all the pre-order buns + to play with my friends who have a pirate, so since then I have been playing - I changed tablets a couple of times depending on what the coop is through steam or tangle

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

TheGreatBonus
I can upload a script for everything with detailed instructions on how to do it - but I'll tell you right away the script works through Cheat Engine 6.5 - you will do it yourself on a license

T
TheGreatBonus 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
Hmm, since I’m a winner in life, I’ll break something else, right now, in incentives, someone is already selling gold for rial money (mostly schoolchildren)

A
AsStRaLL92 14.10.21

and how does the gold one differ from the usual one?

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

AsStRaLL92
it has a freezing effect like on screenshots - I froze zombies, or with any other effect

T
TheGreatBonus 14.10.21

Well, if you decide to give out the thread, here's steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/raf3rs

T
TEZARIUS_wcb 14.10.21

handsome :)

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

TheGreatBonus
I'll fill in the script with instructions right now and use

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

TEZARIUS_wcb By the
way, you didn't write in the incentive that the task with the stones takes away the whole swag, only the screenshots were filled in))) - I was taken by aliens and my backpack was empty, and I had a lot of things there and then distributed it for an hour again)))

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

Any effects can be sculpted not only on cats but also bows, crossbows, firearms

A
AsStRaLL92 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
and where can you find it and how to get it in general?

A
AsStRaLL92 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
can you unfasten one?)

t
tratata and ololo 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
hello, can you discard your save?

D
Digic_07 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
In PM, if it's easy you can throw off the script

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

AsStRaLL92
it cannot be found - it is done through the script of the Cheat Engine program

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

waste and ololo
exactly this saving as in the screenshot - only there the whole company is passed and Folowing too

H
Hattack 14.10.21

AsStRaLL92
This cat (if I'm not mistaken) was from those who played on the beta test version ...

C
Cucumber312 14.10.21

ashleyalicia
Upload to any free file hosting service, it will be faster.

a
ashleyalicia 14.10.21

Shinoa will
once again be banned for links to file hosting services - even if I give the link in a personal, I will throw off the link to the original Cheat Engine