3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kodval 14.10.21 10:40 pm

At what point in the main story is it better to start playing the DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I still can't decide when to start going through each DLC, exactly before the battle in Kaer Morhen, right after it, or after completing the entire game, so as not to spoil the narrative? The level allows you to start at all these points.
An opinion on each DLC separately is desirable.
At what point is it better to start "Stone Hearts", and at what "Blood and Wine".
Thanks in advance for your suggestions)
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mystic_Fox 14.10.21

Hearts of Stone are better before the battle in Kaer Morhen, and Blood and Wine after beating the game.

S
SpartanSoap 14.10.21

Azazelius
Hearts of Stone before the final battle (it is possible before the battle in Kaer Morhen, but this changes only 2 dialogues and will be difficult), Blood and Wine after

B
Boba4ka 14.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
From the point of view of character leveling, if only because of the Master of the Runes it is better to go early, but this is not the whole addition, but only a couple of quests, the storyline of the CS in general, which does not affect in any way.

R
RBunny 14.10.21

Hearts of stone are better to pass before the battle in Kaer Morhen, for "The Mirror" will tell you how it will be better in the final
Blood and Wine, after the main plot, because this is "Geralt's last task", according to the authors

D
DAZZDRANAGON 14.10.21

It doesn't matter ... It depends on what complexity it costs

W
Wild rider 14.10.21

Malice
Malice wrote: I
started before the trip to Skellig, in a conversation with the vampire Gerald said that he had broken the wild hunt, so it doesn't matter when you pass.
What, seriously? It is hard to believe that it is unrealistic to get level 33 before the trip to Skellig. In Novigrad, level 10-20 quests. 30+ level appears towards the end of the plot