3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witchhunter 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Are there any chances to change the ending or has everything been decided? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I finished playing. The ending is "bad". I decided to look at other options. I read the guides ...
The situation I have is this:
- I drank with Ciri, not played with snowballs.
- I drove to Emgyr and took the money.
- He did not participate in conspiracies against Rodovid and, for old memory, broke Dijkstra's leg.
Do I have a chance to change the ending to something other than "bad" if I send Ciri to meet with the sorceresses alone, let me destroy the laboratory and go to the grave?
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Denisov3124 14.10.21

Did you drink with your daughter instead of playing snowballs? ) I
'm not ashamed?) if I'm not mistaken, then it's impossible))
I personally always played snowballs, and if I took them to the emgyr, I didn't take money, I allowed Ciri everything, but I was always with her))
and everything was fine with the ending )))

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Vladislav Denisov 3124
You must have been an empress

R
RBunny 14.10.21

In theory, there will be a good ending if you do it the way everything is written
Spoiler Emgyr will give the kingdom to Ciri

W
Witchhunter 14.10.21

Tarasi4k
But in the guides they write that it is necessary to kill Rodovid ... Or are they mistaken? The guide is essentially the same, someone wrote, and others copied and pasted, maybe not all options are taken into account in it ...

R
RBunny 14.10.21

Witchhunter
I don't know here, but it's worth a try)

U
Uruz 14.10.21

Tarasi4k
In your opinion, this is a good ending (it is certainly not bad), in my opinion it is better if Ciri lives a free and independent life like a witcher.

V
Vladislav Denisov3124 14.10.21

Roy jons
once a witch and a couple of times a queen)))

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

Relax, you don't have to be good at everything
I know what will cheer you up
Just top dialogues and the end of the trilogy should depend on this shit? Hey, are you Poles serious? finally, he wants to make her cunnilingus, or maybe he really wants to offer her a drink, couldn't damn do full dialogues instead of this wretched guess

S
Sportklass 14.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
so what? I also brought her to the emgyr, I did not take money, and she became a witcher and went through this several times, it is also important what you tell her before leaving the tower

W
Witchhunter 14.10.21

Sportklass
Do you want to say that there is a mistake in these guides and she can become a witcher, even if she is taken to Emgyr?

M
Mad_est 14.10.21

Witchhunter wrote:
Do I have a chance to change the ending to something other than "bad" if I send Ciri to meet with the sorceresses alone, let me destroy the laboratory and go to the grave?
As far as I remember, for a "good" ending you need 3 "positive" actions. So yes, you have a chance to change the ending.
For Ciri to become an empress, she needs to be taken to Emgyr and killed Radovid and Dijkstra. In order for Ciri to become a witch, after visiting Emgyr with her, you need to side with Dijkstra. Either not take her to Emgyr at all, or not participate in the murder of Radovid.

W
Witchhunter 14.10.21

Mad_est
You yourself understood what you wrote? I did not kill Rodovid and did not participate in conspiracies against him at all. There is no need to repeat what is written in the guides. I read it. I am interested in more specific answers.

R
RBunny 14.10.21

Uruz
I did not say that this is the best ending. Sometimes, it is worth re-reading what they write

M
Mad_est 14.10.21

Witchhunter wrote:
Did you understand what you wrote? I did not kill Rodovid and did not participate in conspiracies against him at all.
Yes, I understood that, I described the possible options. In your case, if you did not kill Radovid, then Ciri will be a witch.

U
Uruz 14.10.21

Tarasi4k
Are you talking about yourself? And now read my comment again)) Where I wrote that I think this is the best ending (by the way, there is no better one) there is only the ending that you personally like best (well, and sad). And for me this is NOT the ending with Empress Ciri.

A
Argo R 14.10.21

Witchhunter
1) Only who wins the war depends on conspiracies against Rodovid. This does not affect the main ending.
2) Your choice to bring Ciri to the emperor only affects whether she will be an empress or a witch, but if you do not kill Radovid, Ciri will not become an empress, but the fact that you took the money is very bad - another point to a bad ending.
3) There is still a chance to get a "good" ending. All decisions are counted, if the good ones outweigh, then you can pull out the normal ending with a minimum margin ... To get a good / bad ending, you need 3 corresponding solutions. You already have two bad ones (didn't play snowballs, took money), if you add one more bad one, you get a bad ending and nothing can be done anymore ..

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96 wrote:
Just top dialogues and the end of the trilogy should depend on this shit?
Maybe he finally wants to make her cunnilingus, or maybe he really wants to offer her a drink,
Jerusalem_96
Hmm ... If you were told more KIND and good words, you would be a man and not ............ ... a troll ...

R
RBunny 14.10.21

Uruz
Again, I did not say that the ending with Ciri the Empress is the best and I know that the ending with Ciri the Witch is the best. I see no reason to argue

U
Uruz 14.10.21

Tarasi4k
Are you kidding me? Go read the comments again))

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
What trolling if it's fucking insanity