3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Textures of female characters disintegrate (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Lines and patches of texture extend from the character to the entire visible field of the screen, Female characters do not have a body above the waist
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 14.10.21

Shepard5130
Have you updated the game? I had the same crap, then an update came in less than 100 mb in size, and now everything is fine.

A
Artiup 14.10.21

Ryuzake
I have a pirate ... ((((

R
Ryuzake 14.10.21

Shepard5130
Then look for a newer repack.

S
Solidar 14.10.21

along the way, the naked mod put: D

A
Artiup 14.10.21

Solovat
without mods

h
hasenkor 14.10.21

Ryuzake
The game through Origins is automatically updated, I still do not understand when the patch was installed, the version is the latest, but how can I update it? Or more options to fix.

R
Ryuzake 14.10.21

hasenkor
If you have Origin, then in the "My Games" section, right-click on the 3rd Witcher and look for "Check for Updates".

h
hasenkor 14.10.21

Ryuzake
Dude, you're cool!) Only there was no "check for updates" button, you had to RMB click))) Thank you!

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.10.21

Artiup
Ryuzake
This bug does not depend on the version of the game, I have a Steam license, the same crap with a female NPC

D
Dispo_UHD 14.10.21

POLKOVNIK2005
Try it in gog, open the More section and there you choose to check the game / fix it.
If Steam, check the integrity of the cache.

T
TTG 14.10.21

Surely the result of a fresh patch, bringing fresh shoals into an already damp Polish product.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 14.10.21

Same thing, no way to fix it?

M
Mercurionio 14.10.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Troubles from your side. After the patch, I only needed to reinstall the DLC. All the mods that were before (there are mostly gameplay ones) continued to work as usual. So the patch is ok, the game is ok, developed ok. Shoals on your side. Reinstall the game.

T
TTG 14.10.21

Mercurionio
The problem is that you are reasoning from personal experience, but I looked at the forum full of fanciful screenshots and counted about eight very colorful visual bugs that the patch brings in the size of a full-fledged game.

1948865 14.10.21

Mercurionio
Play a regular game, not NI +. All questions about bugs will disappear. Weeds just from the side of developers and localizers.

M
Mercurionio 14.10.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Have you ever tried reinstalling the game after the patch?
Well, that's okay. I really play on NI +, so everything is ok there)))

T
TTG 14.10.21

Mercurionio
You obviously did not absorb the meaning of the post. In connection with the release of a new patch, players are faced with previously unheard-of problems

J
James woolf 14.10.21

After updating "Blood and Wine" the same problem appeared ... Nobody found a solution?

M
Metalist1925 14.10.21

James WooLF
check your cache if reinstalling the game doesn't help