3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex hawk 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Subtle trolling, however ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Vampire with garlic on the bag. Or does this fact have some explanation
in connection with the history of vampires in The Witcher?
For especially ardent fans of "show off", I clarify: I know perfectly well that garlic has no negative properties against vampires. I just shared an interesting fact that not everyone will notice and quite funny. After all, there is exactly garlic, and not a piece of grass or some kind of flower.

16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
Strange ...

U
UnknownAssassin 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
Maybe an easter egg, it's not in vain that this small object was processed.

A
AncestorSvarog 14.10.21

High Vampires are not afraid of garlic and daylight

D
Damocles 14.10.21

As far as I remember from books, they sneeze on garlic. Only the highest can kill the highest. In addition, Regis constantly carried all sorts of herbs with him so that horses and dogs would not smell him, therefore he always had a specific smell of herbs (they talked about this in books).

M
Marvelosi 14.10.21

In the universe of The Witcher, you can only kill a vampire of the same kind ... everything else is fairy tales and prejudices.

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

pfff, in the masquerade, vampires just ate garlic with silver spoons and were afraid only of shotgun shots in the head (although who is not afraid of them?), these stereotypes have long been outdated

W
Wild rider 14.10.21

Not trolling, but an Easter egg. Regis said that vampires are immune to garlic, which is contrary to what humans think.

P
Phantom2014 14.10.21

For the first time this character appears in the novel "Baptism by Fire" Also, the witcher says that such a vampire ideally resembles a man, only horses and dogs can smell his true nature, so the barber carries with him a bag of herbs - confuses animals with a smell. In the book, he reveals that the classic concept of vampires is not true. And there are funny jokes on this topic.

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Of course, garlic won't hurt. There was no thought of that. However, that the garlic on the bag is pretty funny.

M
MegaD0n 14.10.21

As stated in the game - vampires are not afraid of either garlic or aspen cola. These are all legends.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.10.21

This is the ultimate vampire, he doesn't care about garlic. Regis's head was cut off, and a stake was driven into his heart, of course it did not help. This is how he regenerated after his real death, it is not clear ... He has not yet reached the right moment, if he talks about it at all.

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Frontier buccaneer will tell

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
Well, it's nice, so everything is still ahead)

C
Cucumber312 14.10.21

His other vampire regenerated from a puddle, what garlic?
Maybe some garkains or alps are afraid of him, in general, the lowest scam of the vampire race. (And I'm not sure)

b
betcha bet 14.10.21

Everything is written in books, sometimes you have to read ...

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21

Garlic with its "aroma" clogs the scent of the same dogs, Schaub did not find the vampire who wears this garlic.