3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doomshfaft 05.11.19 03:25 am

Impressions of the game (World War Z)

The game has a day left, and the themes feedback still there? Not the case. Start.

Pleased:

* The almost complete lack of bugs. And it's the day of release, and even in 2019, when to release a raw working piece of code - the norm. Over 11 hours of play, not when something was not working, not appearing, was disconnections, hovered or flew. The only sure thing bug - when you connect to an already running game sometimes fly off the skins from pre-order bonus. Not very common, and are concerned only in the early stages of the game when still in use of the modification of the first tyre. Not the fact that it's the only existing bug, but the fact that they are not striking every 5 minutes, unlike the absolute majority of modern games are already an incredible achievement.
* Pumping. Swinging here, almost all weapons and classes. Plus of course that, for spurs to use the new trunks and role, not to pump a few and run with them the entire game. Yes, and the effect of this pumping is very limited. Obtaining the maximum level does Persian do not kill the tank and not allow nycat the entire map with a single tap. Same goes for classes. They are here less important than in кф2, but still play a role. I.e., nothing prevents the physician to take a gun and start to crumble them to the homeless at the forefront. It will be less effective than profile pers max pumping only 25%, and then, provided that the latter take the special perk on this gun.
* Brought ENT. In the menu you can watch cartoons with the history of the Persians, to read all sorts of reports/correspondence, twist model. A trifle, but nice.
* Lowered the degree of the cranberries. In the film, from Moscow arch flowed tears of blood. In the game there are still ridiculous moments, like the real Russian accent from which the ears wilt, but in General was at times more tolerant.
* Still really brought to life the opportunities have moved. Promise before the release of is one thing, but to be able to is quite another. When you bridge poured meat tsunami that is not descriptiveenum a bunch of sprites, is quite amusing feeling.
* Dismemberment. The enemies are pretty honest and colorfully versed in the component parts by any means possible. In fact, unlike the left, homeless after death does not cease to be interactive. So the body zombarey can almost knead in the mince, in the manner of a soldier of fortune. Before the release there were doubts, then as these things are, but everything is fine. As it should be in any adequate zombie-shooter.

Upset:

* Sergeant Grifoni. Specifically models and animations. When you first start the characters seem plastic, and move well. But this feeling passes after an hour or two and no longer bother. Maybe it's not so bad, and maybe I'm just used to it, and it does not seem like such a big minus.
* Social functions. There is a stone in the city as developers, and epic. In the game there are blanks for some features that are not yet implemented in the launcher, and therefore may not be available in the game. For example, even the add friend in the game no one is really bad. Nor is it possible to run a private lobby, although developed already promised to fix it.
* Sometimes the map is painfully confusing. Such places in the game just a couple, but annoying to do the hook, just because you don't see the obvious pass to the target. I don't insist that I drove the handle, but then a few more. If the game managed to get lost - know what it is about this place I said.

Overall, was expecting much worse. The game was so off. This is not l4d3, but the attempt goes in the standings. The money spent certainly not sorry.

PS I have Heard about some problems on ps4, but I can't say anything about it.
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
RumerG 05.11.19

Controversial experience. The game is pretty nice, but something in it. Even the mechanics of homeless people upset, if you catch a special homeless, then to escape is already impossible, it is necessary to have someone killed him. In the lab where you had to stick rasters from A to C2, a bunch of homeless people came running and just fell to the bottom, and from bottom left 10 people, maybe 20.
The weapons and grenades you don't feel the feeling that grenades are for children. And the complexity has only increased HP and damage of the homeless you.
4 Locations and in each of 3 of pagelocale, with the exception of Tokyo, there are 2 locations.

R
RumerG 05.11.19

Russian accent just killed, straight fucking can't. So shameful to do, but made a hat with earflaps, that just funny)))

E
El_Trolo 05.11.19

Suddenly this game, especially considering that l4d was a million years, and this is just sick.

D
Doomshfaft 05.11.19

RumerG
Earflaps we are still in the army used, and the people are not extinct. I am a fur hat in the winter I go, to be honest.

And about the difficulty - it is still the amount of loot on the map is reduced, and thus becoming more necessary to breakdown the charges in the perk bomber and fixer. In General, the idea with the charges is too much. In fact, it is the opportunity to get good loot in the most important moment. I.e. understanding when to use charge with a maximum of efficiency, can save Tim's life.

El_Trolo
I think wwz receiver from L4D2, and alien кф2 swarm, for each in it something is.

S
Steve Taller 05.11.19

Here is a filmed video of the gameplay, what can I say. Igruha like a cool idea, but looks just like the demo, only 4 episodes, each half an hour to go, it is a pity that the game was released as a sandbox without a common plot, just choose an episode and pass them in any order, apparently the game is tuned more under the cartoon, the lack of storyline and the single player campaign as such IMHO burying the game. The dialogue is very, optimize too, though work on that is still possible

n
nickSIA 05.11.19

Steve Taller
Strange... your 1080ti sags in places below 60fps at 1920x1080p !!! Really optimization is lame ?

B
Bad_Boy_800 05.11.19

Something definitely weird. My 1080Ti in 4K gives so much in this game and with a i7 processor 3770К 4500 MHz. optimization good there

S
Steve Taller 05.11.19

nickSIA wrote:
Strange... your 1080ti sags in places below 60fps at 1920x1080p !!! Really optimization is lame ?
Bad_Boy_800 wrote:
Something definitely weird. My 1080Ti in 4K gives so much in this game and with a i7 processor 3770К 4500 MHz. optimization good there
Look carefully, the resolution is set 1080p, but the selected scale is 2.0, it means that in fact, the picture rendered in 4K and, accordingly, the load on the card is as under 4K, so this fps, there is less than 60 rare drawdown and percent my any thread in the weave is not loaded percent on the average, even in batches of 20-25% downloaded

n
nickSIA 05.11.19

Steve Taller
I understand. But in this game I was hoping would be still better for such its. But still thanks for the video.

And the last question? A lot of people playing ? Or one-two and miscalculated... ?

S
Steve Taller 05.11.19

nickSIA wrote:
I understand. But in this game I was hoping would be still better for such its. But still thanks for the video.
1080ти it vidyaha average level, especially my version of the map above 1924 MHz consistently not being followed, maybe somehow possible, but I don't know how, and kolhozah under it dropsy is not going to. 1080ти this card for 1080p and ultra settings guaranteed for today, 1440p it is guaranteed in 98% of cases, 4K it pulls 60 fps 50/50 and with a very strong acceleration is that

nickSIA wrote:
And the last question? A lot of people playing ? Or one-two and miscalculated... ?
I shook with the torrent, animation is not worked in multi new cards will be added, to pass each of the episodes in 20 minutes and with bots, they are quite adequate, and the games style Pvp can't stand out Overwatch yesterday rocked until the freebie and demolished in 5 minutes, honestly pumped to see how the game will I have to go, that's where 4K and ultra above 80 fps stable, but the game is too slag, in a word overdracht

D
Doomshfaft 05.11.19

nickSIA
It is difficult to say. No global chat and no statistics, but the party always finds. For a couple of days never got on the same people, so I guess one, two and obchelsya.
The bots do not agree, they are stupid. And looks like it was done on purpose. In fact, bots have no class, they have no ride trunks, they can't use special equipment, but even first-aid kits to carry in the state. Ie offline mode - purely to see the card, it is always better to play online.
Although at times podmeshivayut people that start to strapit during the shooting all the time and climb under your bullets.

S
Slipnot6 05.11.19

Doomshfaft wrote:
people that start to strapit during the shooting
Playing with a gamepad, infa 100%, he sometimes out of habit I do) it is Easier to go to side and shoot than to turn the camera stick, but it prevents dugem players.
Doomshfaft wrote:
bots do not agree, they are stupid
So stupid that all of them are merged, one hunter (or as it there is called?), hiding under the container, they stupidly went on one, and the others stood and watched while their ally kills...

K
Kaylet 05.11.19

cool... left fo dead

o
osdf 05.11.19

Yes, there is NOTHING good there! Stupid grinding hordes of zombies without meaning!! And no where does the cartoon or not a cartoon...I played singles....but strained it specifically! Crumble - but why! Comes understanding!! Delet!!

G
General_AG 05.11.19

In the furnace! the game is just no. Hrafnista copy of L4D...

J
JamesRocket 05.11.19

Normal mixture Devision and LFD, so the same with references to Japanese resident evil and other games about zombies, I do not want to zalesiany characters, many Americo-sssrovskoy cranberries. In General you can play, put ultra or best the difficulty and play with chums and girlfriends. Bots slow-witted meat, for them, the simplest use of first aid kits are not spelled out, are not the positions, and in the heap, postrelivat to mind and all the time they get in the way. The graphics on ultra is beautiful, as in the first deviren, there is no physics at all, all the items except the key, is static.

z
zdrastE 05.11.19

are not logged in. liked the current izrailovke zombies Jews to crumble...

R
RKing 05.11.19

Hello
no. the real zombies in Moscow

E
ERHater 05.11.19

On L4D2 I remember once killed more than 1,000 hours. On WWZ is unlikely to kill as much, but in principle from L4D3 (which probably will not work) about this and waited. Very cool.

S
SamurayVL 05.11.19

Now, many here are comparing the game with L4D2, played in the white 2K hours. But the war also why it is not addictive, has no desire to return to the game again and again. The point is the gameplay, there is some atmospheric, jumpers these are not felt as the same hunter. In Lefke, everything was more alive, dynamic, atmospheric. The war will delay a maximum of 30 hours and no particular desire to play it. Although, my expectations from the same l4d3: better graphics, new characters, maps, weapons, maybe a couple of bosses. All. For this game I'd at least 5K gave. I mean, it's a different game, quite well, although it is clear that the war has borrowed a lot from lefki. But not the same, but the money spent I do not regret. I hope the developers will release the second part, which will be much better.