3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Guardian of the city (Fallout 4)

Accidentally took a thing that cannot be taken, well, theft is called and the guards immediately began to attack. Is there a way to fine or what other way to stop attacking?
19 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 14.10.21

Hohan
Do not take items indicated in red or steal from stealth mode.

H
Hohan 14.10.21

nestrbob, I was not going to steal anything, I just accidentally pressed

B
BlackTea 14.10.21

Hohan It
seems that it is impossible to pay off or go to jail, which is a pity :(

n
nestrbob 14.10.21

Hohan
Load the last save and watch your hands.

W
Wise fool 14.10.21

you can try to walk for a couple of days, maybe they will forgive

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

run away from the crime scene, sleep it off for 24 hours and when you get back, they all don't care
, I personally checked it

s
solus. 14.10.21

Pepin3d

"run away from the scene of the crime sleep for 24 hours and when you come back they all do not care
he personally checked"

After the publication of this recipe, the development of kleptomania among fallout players is inevitable. ;)

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

solus.
It is not the players' fault that the Gazebo made a crooked interaction with the outside world.
Stupidly through the "E" button you communicate with the NPC and with the same button you pick up any trash.
No one is immune from accidental theft, and I myself, accidentally, instead of switching to dialogue mode, took an item marked as someone else's property from the merchant. The same idiocy is present in Skyrim. There is a merchant who has a lot of rubbish in the window, and you try to aim at the NPC so as not to accidentally steal something.
And how much radioactive water I accidentally drank while trying to pick up a shitty aluminum can))) It can't be annoying.

A
Alexander Chernogor 14.10.21

Hohan,
put a mod so that all the NPCs become mortal and kill everyone in the DS, there are exactly all except 5 ordinary merchants, idiots of residents, a dozen guards and a synth measure, there are no important NPCs. + You will have the whole city at your disposal

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Alexander Montenegro wrote:
a person who plays on the principle - kill all the community, steal, rape, domiriruy)))

By the way, in the DS all unnamed homeless respawn somewhere after 10 days after their extermination and live a new life (apparently synths)
in a good neighborhood no. If they die, they will not be resurrected.

A

Pepin3d
so what to do if the gazebo made half of the quests and non-letters in the commonwealth buggy, it's easier to kill everyone, put the mod on a construction site anywhere and play for yourself without hassle) these freaks from the gazebo also removed the console, no ** I wasted with bugs I did not, of course, returned it, but it ruined the save for me (I just did not immediately notice that the save was marked with MOD), in short, I now have my own game

A

By the way, it was fun to merge the personalized letters like Mother Murphy and Preston Garvey, I shoved them into the arena and lowered the crowd of raiders XD Preston, who went crazy, started running in circles until he was kicked

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Alexander Chernogor,
I tried to kill everyone except the most important ones related to important quests,
then I caught a bunch of hellish bugs out of the blue and well, he tries such a game)))
there, even if you don't have a particularly important NPC, you can catch bugs

A

Pepin3d
I left the current brotherhood and I have all the rules

H
Hohan 14.10.21

Pepin3d, totally agree with you

H
Hohan 14.10.21

I have a question. I asked a normal question about the game whether there is a penalty solution or something like in Skyrim, for example. And what I see is set by the minuses. If you are such experts in the game, this does not mean that everyone should be like this. In this game, I am the first Once I play. And I asked a normal question. And I didn’t get a normal answer, only one displeasure and all sorts of nonsense. If you do not want to help, do not write at all and don’t minus. Or your hands are itching to write dirty tricks and put a minus ?????? ? What kind of people

A
Alexey Enyutin 14.10.21

Pepin3d wrote:
And how much radioactive water I accidentally drank while trying to pick up a fucking aluminum can))) It can't be annoying.
The recipe against this is to open a PIP-boy at the beginning of the animation.
Pepin3d wrote: a
person who plays by the principle - kill all the community, steal, rape, dominate)))
The taste and color of all Death Claws are different.

I, too, once accidentally stole something. I waited for the owner to take the item - everything is fine. BUT if the hunt started anyway, I preferred to load the save. There is no system of fines and justice here, as one of the entries from the catalogs on the boot screen tells us about. It's simple - you stole it and either you killed the owner of the thing who set you on fire or he will kill you .. That is, not "Stole, drank - to jail", but "Stole, drank - killed all the population nearby and went about his business" or " Stole, drank - killed. "

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Alexey Enyutin
Stole, drank - interrupted all the population nearby - caught a bunch of bugs !!!!))))

A
Alexey Enyutin 14.10.21

Pepin3d
Ah, well, yes ... Everything can be expected here