3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mysterio61972v 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Denuvo? (Homefront: The Revolution)

Will there be Denuvo protection?
39 Comments
Sort by:
c
cripples 14.10.21

mysterio61972v
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
It seems not there

T
Tom Semerkova 14.10.21

Damn dude, what's this post about denuvo?

S
Setesh 14.10.21

the crippled
wiki is not a proof, there was no such thing before the release of the new Duma, and after that it was added)

J
JokeCorp 14.10.21

Preload is available in Steam, Denuvo is there. The answer has been found.

O
Ogyr4ig 14.10.21

She will be in all new AAA projects. doom, homfront, deus ex, dishonored 2, etc.

S
SАLEM 14.10.21

Homefront: The Revolution confirmed DENUVO protection. Homefront: The Revolution will be released on May 17 on Steam and confirmed to have DENUVO protection.
Although the game has not yet emerged, and access to the exe file is not present, the pre-load a pre-order includes a manifest file in the format for Steam vdf with content:
Spoiler "encrypted_gid_2" "EDAAB24B0E3A90DECFCDE44CAE96D6BF"
"encrypted_size_2" "4C9916B7AA7B0371C23F0921659F648D"
"encryptedmanifests"
"denuvo_testing"

C
Cheburashka 14.10.21

Denuva saves personal money very well, I have already gone through all the games on YouTube :))))))

I
InvictusMiles 14.10.21

Now, if Denuvo was in Stellaris, I would have thought that this is not a game worthy of attention, but after downloading the pirate and playing the day, she made it buy (and the price did not bite, but the feeling that you need to buy it during the game is more important) and now that's how games should be.

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.10.21

_zerotul_
He meant that if it had denuva on it, he would not have tried it, and, as a result, would not have bought it. And so he played the "pirate" demo and realized that it was worth buying.

H
Haisenberg_ 14.10.21

who said this Denoit will be on homefront 2? There is no homefront in the list of games with this protection

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.10.21

_zerotul_ wrote:
The fact of the matter is, without trying the game in advance, he considers it unworthy of attention because it is denuvo.
And how will he know whether she is worthy or not, whether he will like her to the touch or not, if he does not play it himself? No way. If the demos were released, then it would be another matter.
Haisenberg_ wrote:
who said that this Denoit will be on homefront 2? There is no homefront in the list of games with this protection.
Is it really impossible to understand that information is being poured into the wiki after the fact? AFTER the game was released.

H
Haisenberg_ 14.10.21

Anglerfish
What have Total War and Mirror's edge catalyst already released? ...... An interesting logic, especially the fact that the publisher Deep silver and their games are all without protection, and then they will take and put up a defense ... And then why not put protection on all games, including the old ones ... they understand complete stupidity that any defense is a loss, because the best defense is the presence of a cool multiplayer and in Homefront he is not so cool there ... So they will lose more than they gain ... Okay, Doom, he was always cool or total var, but homefront 1 part is very critics did not like it and part 2 is a dark horse ... you can forget about a million tanks ..... In general, any game with protection is a dead-end path from which it will no longer be possible to get out ... The developers put a spoke in their wheels There is no demo version I don’t want to pay big money for second grade g ...

U
Uncle Sam 14.10.21

Haisenberg_
Total war and Mirror's edge catalyst were tests and 100% someone rummaged around and found files from Denivo. And so xs! more infuriates that in Russia only as much as 19 will be able to play

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.10.21

Haisenberg_
Do I have to turn on the Captain's Obviousness again, or what? Or are you just kidding me?
Haisenberg_ wrote:
What have Total war and Mirror's edge catalyst already released? ...... An interesting logic, especially the fact that the publisher Deep silver and their games are all without protection, and then they will take and put protection ....
At the DOOM Pavilion - also the first game with protection. So what?

S
SergeySZV 14.10.21

Already tired of discussing Denuvo until there is a crack there is an offline activation 100% solving the problem.
Very soon, 3DM will realize that they have failed and will continue to produce crackers.

E
Evgeny Ievlev 14.10.21

Anglerfish
Gazebo is a publisher, not a developer

P
PCHalfFullHD 14.10.21

Evgeny Ievlev
Good morning! Now open your eyes and look at which message I answered, I even quoted it.

F
Fil410 14.10.21

Hospadi. Well, why should this guano also defend Denuva? Judging by the evaluations of the press and the reviews of the Europeans, it is necessary to distribute it free of charge.

a
atmaROZ 14.10.21

SergeySZV
For "offline activation 100% solves the problem" - you need to solve one "just a small problem", such as "hacking someone else's account (for example Uplay) with an installed game". Or am I missing something?)

S
Sergey067 14.10.21

2Evgeniy Ievlev
Arbor is a publisher and not a developer

and a developer too. Who do you think Skyrim and Fallout4 did?