3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 14.10.21 10:41 pm

How can you make more money? (Plants vs. Zombies)

Please tell me how you can earn more money =) well, so as not to enter the same mini-game or somewhere else many times, but immediately earn a decent amount)
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viva la ten 14.10.21

ArtMoney

F
FixFlow 14.10.21

what's this?

H
He_oH 14.10.21

earn a decent amount)
Pass SURVIVAL! If you are not interested, SURVIVAL IS ENDLESS!

F
FixFlow 14.10.21

ok, ATP

D
Diesel operator 14.10.21

Hello.
Tell me, is it possible to expand the playing field in the game ???
It's just that on the 1920 * 1080 monitor there is a cropping (black screen) at the edges, and the game itself does not occupy this area, so I thought that we could have any mods to expand the amount of space for installing plants. Look - there are 9 places for plants on the field, and you can expand it to 12-13 places, but I did not find the files responsible for the size of the playing field.

Your opinion????

V
Victor24 14.10.21

You plant flowers in the garden, give the snail a chocolate bar, quit the game and go about your business. Before the snail falls asleep, you will earn 20 thousand

B
Boris Fedotov 14.10.21

I usually do it this way. First, I filled the garden with daisies (I bought 3 pieces a day from Dave) as there were 31, and when they all grow to the maximum, at some point they all simultaneously require spray / music, and after that they actively start giving out coins. Then I wake up the snail and give her a chocolate bar. The first 15 minutes after that, it is not recommended to quit the game: coins fall out at such a frantic rate that the snail, even under the "high", will not be able to cope. In 15 minutes, you can collect more than $ 10,000 (even taking into account the cost of sprays). Then you can turn off the remaining 45 minutes. The result is an average of 25 or even up to 30 mowers per hour. If there are not only chamomile in the garden, but also plants obtained during the game, then I sell them and buy chamomile (chamomile costs 2500, and the income from the sale of a plant from the game is 8000)
And I leave the 32nd place empty in case I get another plant in the games, then I grow it to the maximum and immediately sell it for 8000.
The operation can be repeated every day if there is chocolate. I do not recommend more than once a day - instead of 25-30 thousand you will collect 15-20 thousand per hour.

T
Toha moir 14.10.21

Guys I have a problem the resolution of my monitor is 1980-1080 and in the game somewhere 800-600 how to fix it?