3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the chum 14.10.21 10:41 pm

Where to find the damn cat? (Fallout 4)

Where can I find the cat who escaped on the Kis-kis quest?
Vault 81.
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 14.10.21

Chukchi in the plague
and how to get this task Vault 81

C
Chukchi in the chum 14.10.21

the girl in the children's room drawing a cat on the floor gives this quest. the boy was brought to her by the guide from the shelter.

Z
ZippyGun 14.10.21

I found it right next to the shelter. You leave it and go down and to the left towards the city. It stands near the first house. "The dog will find something."

d
david2222 14.10.21

Chukchi in the chum
how to get the task itself to inspect shelter 81?

C

ZippyGun
Thank you! So I have to take Psyna, it's bad, everything slows down with me :(

david2222
Well, after talking with the caretaker, I go to the shelter, there I am met by a kid named Austin - he offers to conduct a tour of the shelter for 5 caps. But you can just try to go downstairs on your own The

quest is not central, it seems to only affect the attitude towards you and the possibility of getting a room.

d
david2222 14.10.21

Chukchi in the plague
and where is the shelter

C

Spoiler

S
Sergey Moruk 14.10.21

How to send this fucking cat home? I press the button - zero to ground, it feels like the radiation has already eaten out his brains.

C

Sergey Moruk
glitch is possible. I had a problem finding him and making out while fighting off mutants and ghouls during the friezes.
and so - pressed e, the point to send the cat to the girl, where the NPC frankly stupid is usually solved by reloading the save - although there were only two or three such situations. the version is usual without an update.

H
Harfius jackson 14.10.21

Pump the VANS ability and then the Ashes cat will be shown on your radar.

m
misterixxx 14.10.21

Finding is not a problem, there is no menu when finding a cat. Stomp alongside and no sense. Shoot, or what? ))