3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black Griffin 14.10.21 10:41 pm

Flies on the quest \ "Brotherly Love \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, I'm going to the marked cave. A black screen, the monitor goes out, then the desktop appears and a sound comes on, the keys are pressed, the game generally works, but there is no image. Just a desktop. Altabuld and the game crashed. How to fix it?
Oh, well, in DLS "Blood and Wine". This has already happened, I just restarted the game and that's it. There is also a regular flight at this place.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 14.10.21

Black Griffin
I just had this crap 2 times, the sounds of the keys were coming, but the computer did not react at all to anything, I had to reboot the computer 2 times, the third time I started googling, and right in the browser outside the game, the computer hung again. I still don't understand what it is, the feeling that my computer is dying

B
Black Griffin 14.10.21

RGC
Hmm, interesting. Since the problem is not an isolated one, that is, assumptions that it is in the game.
Although, I recently updated the firewood and when installing Monique I passed out and did not react to anything. Rebooted, everything works for the norms. Now I think I can reinstall, because the new ones have not rolled. The same thing happened. Then I removed all the Green Software and installed the ancient firewood, which I always have just in case. So I think what kind of magic. I have not tested the game yet.