3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
makarek2009 14.10.21 10:41 pm

Blood and Wine, when to start? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I heard somewhere that the expansion is best to start after the finale, is that true?
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 14.10.21

Yes, this addition is the end of Geralt's story.

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

considering what are the requirements for the level of choice, there is no particular

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.10.21

after going through everything else

K
Kosolapyi1 14.10.21

Guys, I have a question. And if you start before the battle of Kaer Morhen, will Regis come to the rescue? Geralt, after all, talked to him about the battle with the hunt.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.10.21

But not who did not answer that I will change if I pass KiV, and then everything else. How does this not affect the subsequent elections of the main plot?

A
Aleksandr2242 14.10.21

Fatum Sibir
Have you already completed the add-ons or are you just repeating the words of the developers?

S
Slik58 14.10.21

The same interesting, deliberately did not go through the plot and stopped at the task of the Island of Mists. I started to go through KiV, now I puzzle that if I finish the storyline now and reach the end of the plot, will it affect the passage of KiV. Will the quests that I took in KiV remain?

F
Fatum Sibir 14.10.21

Aleksandr2242
Passed yesterday.

A
Aleksandr2242 14.10.21

Fatum Sibir
and why is this really the end? Just let's not rely on the words of the developers.

F
Fatum Sibir 14.10.21

Aleksandr2242
Definitely yes, a sequel can be made for any work, even Romeo and Juliet, but it will be very difficult to make another game about Geralt, his story is over and I hope the character will be left alone, when I was still at school I read books, one and a half I reread it years ago and I am very glad how we finished everything.