3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vampire666555 05.11.19 03:28 am

For those who don't work in fashion DE. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Today the whole day I suffer with problem that when you start the game with the mod gets a message like failed to create history, it loads the standard story mode, your add-ons might be corrupted. I have Win 10, according to the standard, which includes the ill-fated OneDrive, which by default creates the folder Documents.

Accordingly, the folder with savegames and mod DoS 2 I was there. Personally, I have worked option exclusion folder Documents from OneDrive step by step:

1. Copy all files from folder Documents with the OneDrive folder Documents on your computer, if there are other folders and files also copy/move them to the regular folder.

2. Open the OneDrive folder, on empty space in the folder, right click, open settings, there will be a tab Account.

3. Click Choose folder.

4. Remove the checkboxes from all folders.

5. Click OK.

6. Go to the options tab and turn off the startup OneDrive.

7. In the system tray, right-click on OneDrive, click logout from OneDrive to confirm.

8. Never run.

Hope you like and I will help if something is not clear write.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 05.11.19

Vampire666555
Would you even in the hat was written only for users of the 10s Onedrive.

B
BeaverSid 05.11.19

I had this problem on win 8. Were all in Cyrillic in the path to the document folder:
C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\.

The first method is to create a new uchetku in Windows with the name in Latin.

The second is to change the location of your personal folders existing accounts
I had the Administrator account and personal folder on disk and is called Administrator. You have a folder name may be different.
1. Create another uchetku and give it admin rights.
2. Exit the system (or reboot the computer) and enter under the new uchetku
3. Go to the folder C:\Users\ and rename the folder of the first user. I have renamed the folder Admin to Admin
4. Press Win+R, input regedit, click OK, and get into registry editor
5. In the registry Editor, go to the directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SOFTWARE / Microsoft / Windows NT / CurrentVersion / ProfileList
6. Disclosed ProfileList and find the subfolder with the value C:\Users\Администратор parameter ProfileImagePath.
7. Click 2 times, append new path (C:\Users\Admin) and click OK
8. Profit!
You can run DOS 2 - DE and enjoy

Tested on vin7 and vin8. Vin10 not tested

M
Mr_POMAH 05.11.19

my docks are always in a different folder that is not dependent on OneDrive, OneDrive documents from Word and stored. When you reinstall the system set up once and never parish with sohranili/mods.

B
BeaverSid 05.11.19

Mr_POMAH
Well, for those who don't want to bathe with reinstalling the system because of one game?..

P
Po63om6e 05.11.19

BeaverSid
Thanks man, it helped me, though, and had to hemorrhoids with the new uchetku.

T
TheRealColdmax 05.11.19

But what if OneDrive is not installed and the Cyrillic alphabet is not, but the mod just not start ?

S
Sergey Prohorenko 05.11.19

Cheat Mod/Cheat-Mode (The Cheat Commander)
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - 3.6.37.7694 the Definitive Edition Repack by xatab, tried to download mod from here and from nexus, the result is the same, as well as previous versions of this mod, but to no avail, they do not fit as intended for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Classic Edition. In confirmation of his words spread screenshots

Help solve the problem! Installing other mods no problem.