3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Porfirev 05.11.19 03:28 am

Question: can I activate the license on the DLS? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How to unlock all DLC on your license Dragon Age: Inquisition without buying them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 05.11.19

Denis Wall
Answer: no. Although you can take a chance to install and play with a disabled Internet, but it is unlikely

H
Hattack 05.11.19

Denis Wall
Strange question)) DLS activated on the license. Perhaps you would like to present this question in a slightly different form? Maybe then it will be clear what exactly you wanted to know.

H
Hattack 05.11.19

Vladislav Igorevich
It's like this (O)(o)
If you have a promo DLS, then it is activated..

D
Denis Porfirev 05.11.19

Hattack
I'm talking about pirated DLS

T
Traun 05.11.19

They wanted to Express: how to get free DLC on license if possible?

G
Gerrarrd 05.11.19

Denis Wall
You can,here is the forum http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/eti_sohraneniya_prinadlezhat_bolee_novoj_versii_igry-890335/
There is a link to the manual for activation but cannot play with online

s
sKard 05.11.19

Denis Wall
it was possible for DLS jaws of the Gecko, even achievements activeroles(http://www.playground.ru/news/sostoyalsya_reliz_dopolneniya_k_dragon_age_inquisition_chelyusti_gakkona-47195/
) , as it is now - I don't know, Googly.

W
WAga 05.11.19

It is possible to activate without problems, update face to the latest version, turn off Internet, change ProfileOptions, throw the folder with the DLS in the TRC with the game and play in offline mode. For example when I'm playing, and then launch a orange online, the more packs of achivami rained, although I do not care for them. You can disable in-game login, to play. If you accidentally screw up and load saves swears on missing DLS start again offline, before replacing ProfileOptions.
This game is not one of those for which DLS worth buying, especially for the money...

G
Gerrarrd 05.11.19

Skard
Can now I this week did so,a bundle has also received

C
Chervivyy Trup 05.11.19

Gerrarrd
Man!! The answer on the forum, if still alive!!

P
Prodavec snov 05.11.19

Wormy Corpse
The forum died.But I have a question.
How to start the DLC?What is the mission on the table?