3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorazd 14.10.21 10:42 pm

Need help with developer console. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I need help from the knowledgeable.

I went through the main game and the add-on on ps4, but I bought a computer for the release of wine. I played from the saved save http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_100_prohozhdenie_igry_kamennye_serdtsa_triss_jennifer_luchsha20ya_kontsovka-6 After 10-15 hours, I noticed an offensive bug - I have a crit chance like with a thunder potion in a thunderstorm - 100%.

The creator of the save in the console enabled "addabl (ForceCriticalHits)", I really don't like it, I have to lower my attack to 1000, which would be interesting (I play to die)

Maybe there is a kind person who knows how to work in the console and will help me put the stats in order ? I'll be very thankful.

Does anyone know the command to disable this setting? Or a command to reduce your crit chance?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vagаbund 14.10.21

I did not find a
command to reduce the crit, but as an option: cleardevelop - Resets the entire character, including the inventory. Therefore, before dumping, you can try to throw your clothes into the cache, and perhaps they will remain there. Later, poke the levelup to the desired level or setlevel (#), where # is the required level.

G
Gorazd 14.10.21

Vagabund I
tried this option. Things in the cache really remain, but (!) Quest items cannot be put there. Therefore, I am afraid to be without quest gear

G
Gorazd 14.10.21

If you do not know the answer, do a good deed - throw your save in a personal, I will be very grateful

V
Vagаbund 14.10.21

Gorazd
Quest items can also be spawned through the console)

G
Gorazd 14.10.21

Vagabund,
how can I spawn quest items from Blood and Wine?))) There are no commands yet.

X
Xantik156 14.10.21

I will write in this thread. How do I get the Eye of Nehalen through the console? The commands for all quest items do not have it there.