3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shaq9832 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Blood and Wine, Guest Room (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoilers carefully, I saw the passage of one non-Russian dude, after he went to a good ending after all the conversations, at the very end a quest to go home appears, the dude had Ciri in the passage when he arrived at the vineyard in the guest room, and I had Ian, how can I meet Ciri there? Maybe someone has already passed and met her, otherwise they talked for a long time on the video of the dude and I think there was something interesting there (but I didn't understand, since it’s not even English), but Ian didn’t say anything interesting, I would like with Ciri talk (meet her in the guest room).
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kowalski710 14.10.21

Throw off the link to the video!

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21

And what is the good ending, in the sense of the main plot or in blood and wine?

k
kowalski710 14.10.21

KanoVoxLian Does
Geralt have a house in the main plot? Apart from Kaer Morhen, this is a wintering place. It is necessary to read more carefully here it is said about KiV.

7eVeN_Up 14.10.21

I had to stir up with both of them so that they kick you off, then it seems like Ciri comes to you, something like that.

K
Kosolapyi1 14.10.21

We must choose an ending where Geralt will be alone. Nothing important about Ciri either. Unless he will show the trophy of the captured vampire and say that he can stay with Geralt.

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21

Kosolapyi1 if probably Ciri becomes a witch, and if she leaves with Emgyr for Nilfgaard?

K
Kosolapyi1 14.10.21

KanoVoxLian
Will come as a witcher anyway. The inconsistency of the developers.

k
kowalski710 14.10.21

Here is the video.

S
Shaq9832 14.10.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
I don’t know about Ciri’s account and whether only one person appears there or someone else will appear, but Ian said that she was not in a hurry and would stay with Geralt, she even brought her things to the winery

B
BupTy03 14.10.21

if both sent off, then Ciri will come. In another case, Triss or Ian.