3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
curtis 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Sidorovich does not open the door (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

After passing the X-18 laboratory on the Kordon, I went to Sidorovich and immediately took a quest to take documents from the military checkpoint. Completed the quest, I return to Sidorovich and the door is closed, there is no sign "press f to open." I went to the Barman, gave the documents, did not take the X-16 search task yet, returned to Sidorovich, but the door is still closed. Is it a bug or will it be possible to get to it after passing X-16?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Humanist 14.10.21

Sidor locked himself up and went into a binge, the reception is over: D

V
Villain 98 14.10.21

This bug is the same you had what version of the game
???

T
Tomas freeze 14.10.21

here is the bastard, locked up and swelled go.

B
Bog13zzz 14.10.21

I shouldn't have slowed down, otherwise I would have thumped with him

S
Shuler73 14.10.21

replay from the save to another location, everything will be fine, I had it!

E
Eli 14.10.21

The cattle does not even admit the marked one.

s
sCard 14.10.21

I myself did not catch such a bug, but I read that it helps if you throw a grenade under the door.

R
Rorschach1986 14.10.21

wait for it to eat

H
HEMO 14.10.21

Sidorovich closed his shop after he learned that STALKER 2 was frozen.

c
curtis 14.10.21

Shamil-FREEMAN

V
Villain 98 14.10.21

Curtis
I had 1.0004 version there was such a bug! Try to load your last save again!
For example, in the game state of decay, all of a sudden, out of nothing, the ability to talk to characters was lost after the restart, everything was normal!

T
TTG 14.10.21

He smelled the arrival of spring and the singing of birds in the morning. Therefore, he is in the trash in the morning.

C
Caesars 14.10.21

Rumble with the bottles, it will open immediately.

r
rerz 14.10.21

pomegranate solves the problem easily

c
curtis 14.10.21

Shamil-FREEMAN
Thanks. I decided to save it last. I get sick of developers with their approach to work. A bug on a bug and a bug drives. And this despite the fact that so many patches were released. Dips through textures, frequent friezes for 5 seconds at any location, after passing x-18 when you stand on the top floor of the factory and before shooting the military, they somehow pass through the textures of the wall from the side of the facade. Not otherwise fighters from the Jericho squad, if they know how to take off to the top floor and pass through the walls. But the worst thing is that during the game the computer may freeze, only reset helps. I had this twice and both times I wanted to drive off my feet in the scoreboard to each of those who were engaged in optimization, testing and riveting patches. The game was used as a benchmark among overclockers until 2012, if I'm not mistaken (until 2011 exactly) and the reason is in the terrible optimization. A piece of code, as they say on the forum.

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

Yes, a stalker about bugs, one of the leaders.

L
Lincoln Clay 14.10.21

rerz
Without mod it is impossible to get weapons.

t
toy bonnie and gary roach 14.10.21

The bitch eats chicken there
No one lets
in