3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StArKilleR43 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Computer freezes after 20 minutes of playing!

In general, the problem is this: after I start playing any game, after 20-40 minutes, my computer freezes and only reboot saves, because. neither the dispatcher opens nor the game does not react to anything! vidyuha does not overheat ... nothing overheats at all. there was no such problem before!

PC parameters: processor: AMD FX8370 4.00 Hz video card: Nvidia Geforse GTX 970 MSI 4G Gaming RAM: DDR3 16 gb Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate

PS I apologize for creating a topic in this forum, I just don't know where it should have been created.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

StArKilleR43 wrote:
nothing overheats at all
How was this determined? "By eye" or according to the indications of thermal sensors? After which the problem began to appear? Maybe some drivers were installed or updated? Antivirus installed? Are the bases up-to-date? SMART of the hard drive would also be useful to see.

S
StArKilleR43 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez was
determined not by eye but according to the indications of AIDA and geforce experience. after which it appeared and I don't even know to be honest. did not update anything and did not install anything new. antivirus avast.bazy are up-to-date. but what is SMART and how to show it I don’t vkurse. Sanchez Ramirez

D
DjDuke 14.10.21

What is the power supply and what is its power?

J
John Lokk 14.10.21

Most likely vidyaha dies under load. But if there are no artifacts, the power supply may be naughty, or maybe the problem is in the HDD at all when it refers to the place with games. Are there problems in less loaded games? You can monitor the computer with Afterburner with some kind of error report if there is one.

p
pekabir 14.10.21

bp dead 100%

U
Ubisoft quality mark 14.10.21

StArKilleR43
Either the power supply unit is bent, or the HDD is bent, try to replace the power supply unit in turn, if the problem persists, install the HDD.

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

StArKilleR43
Screen from the program CrystalDiskInfo. Well, yes, it would also be useful to know about the power supply: name, age. By the way, was it not that the computer sometimes did not turn on from the first press of the power button? Any information can come in handy here.

PS Something else about memory and overclocking thought ... Nothing overclocked?

A
Alexey Sekretov 14.10.21

StArKilleR43
buy a console and everything will be fine

S
StArKilleR43 14.10.21

John Lokk had no problems
in less loaded games.

I will
check the Ubisoft quality mark .

DjDuke
Zalman ZM600-LX 600 watt

Sanchez Ramirez
unit 1 year old. The computer turns on like a clock, always the first time. did not overclock anything. RAM 16 GB.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 14.10.21

StArKilleR43
Well, I kind of understand your problem. All because of the power supply, I used to have the same heresy when I play, the computer just took and rebooted by itself, it turned out that the power of the old block was simply not enough to take out the video card, only changing the power supply will help.

k
kenny undead 14.10.21

Maybe there is a problem with the hard drive, I had a similar problem, try disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

I wouldn't be so sure about the block. Yes, such a possibility cannot be ruled out either, but it should not have been baked in a year: after all, Zalman does not collect components from the trash heap. In addition, on the 12V line, it has a declared power of 540 W (actually less, but this is still more than enough).

Where is the SMART reading? Maybe there is at least something interesting there.

S
StArKilleR43 14.10.21

In
general, Sanchez Ramirez seems to have solved the problem. Updated the drivers for the video card and turned off the turbo mode of the processor in the BIOS. and everything became normal