3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Research speed and Artmoney (Stellaris)

Good for all!
Tell me who managed to break the pace of the research? What is responsible for the speed of research.
With minerals and everything else it is clear. There it is necessary to multiply by 1000. And here it is not clear how. I tried everything. And nothing. There it turns out with a dot, Type xx.xx. And how and what to do is not clear.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO Incorrect
statement. The same thing goes with * 1000. Look for the range + -1 for example shows 50, look for a range of 4-bit integer 49000-51000. two sifting and you will find it.
The only difference in technology is in which you obtained bonuses, for example, 10% to crystal lasers. Progress will be written right away, for example 1610/5000 - but in fact, in the cell, the count will start from 0, that is, you need to search by decreasing the figure by an increase, i.e. next month it became 1650/5000 - then look for the range 39000-41000 (1650-1610 initial bonus)

S
Sallar 14.10.21

By the way, if you mess up the values ​​in a cell, for example 200,000,000, then inventions will drip every day. But then the meaning of the game is questionable ...

D
Dezmond Mailz 14.10.21

If you want to play not honestly or to have fun, then download the trainer and do not worry. If you still want to dig into the data, then the Cheat Engine is better suited for this. And yet, play fair, otherwise you will quickly lose interest!

H
Hloramin 14.10.21

Everything is much easier. All game parameters are in test files. If you want to teach the speed of research, you can add a decree that accelerates the development of technologies, a trait, improve laboratories, etc. Everything you need is in the game directory itself.
Buildings: Stellaris common buildings 00_buildings.txt
Traits: Stellaris common traits 00_species_traits.txt Create a
mod folder at Paradox Interactive Stellaris , copy everything you need there and dig as much as you like. =)

V
VETER15 14.10.21

Download WizarDiO
trainer, and in 1 day you will open 1 study. but I advise you not to bother and during the game, if you are going to play further for a long time, open naturally.

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_ The
second part did not understand at all !!!
And what if the value of the research speed is 12.30, then what then? And in the same place there are three branches. It's on minerals and stuff that's convenient. There are whole numbers. And here's a bummer.

VETER15
What the trainers are swinging and everything else I am aware of. But when you use them, achievements are not earned.

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO
And once again about the simple, you should not break the science gain at 12.30 - but the progress in the research tab, where you have 3 branches. There progress is written for example 0/5000. And therefore every month your number "12.30" will be added to it, in a month the progress will be 12/5000. Here, focusing on this progress and break.
And the number "+12.30" on the main screen cannot be broken, because it is only a text value, which is added daily from all studies on the planets, it is a text and not a number, and even if you find a text value in memory, its replacement will not give anything, because the total values ​​will not change.

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_
Didn't come across such garbage. I'm trying to look for a value and before it seemed like I was looking fine, but now it's straight with billions of values ​​and that's it. The search does not lead to anything since there are a lot of values ​​all the time and they do not decrease ((((

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO
Looks like you're not looking for "4-bit integer", in the window where you can select - integers (standard), with a dot, etc. - it is necessary that there was your choice and a tick only for the whole 4 bit. From the new one, I can note that the loaded save should wait until the beginning of the new month, tk. transfers addresses in memory. I downloaded the save, waited for a new month, then broke it. If you break it immediately, then it will change the cells anyway.
If not, download the trainer.

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_
So that's the whole crap. That before everything was ok. Changed nothing. And suddenly it became just dozens of mulions of numbers to figure out

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_ Have you tried to
break the construction speed? How this is implemented in the trainer is interesting. I tried everything and nifiga. Let's say how to accelerate the construction of an orbital and what is built in it? How to break (speed up) the construction of other things. What would the ships build faster?

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO have
n't tried it. I guess I have to break the days. which are visible in the spaceport tab starting from the beginning of construction. considering that everything is implemented in the game with * 1000, I doubt that a different approach was used.

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_
So that's what I was looking for. Artmani does it. Changed to chitanjin. One fig does not find (((maybe what else is there?

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO
Okay. Especially for you, I checked how Artmani breaks. Step by step, we are looking for a break in the construction time of the ship.
1. Ships are evaluated in the game in days of construction, and we will break them. For example, a corvette takes 60 days to build. Because the scale is filled in by the time of construction, we are looking for numbers by subtracting from the total cost. Those. the construction time is 60 days, for example 3 days have passed, in the right corner above the strip we see the remaining time of 57 days, therefore we need to find the number 3 (three days have passed). On the screenshot I found it on the 7th day of construction (53 days above the strip).
Spoiler
2. Knowing that the game operates with numbers with * 1000, we search in artmani - an integer 4 bit in the range from 2000 to 4000.
Spoiler
3. Skip 1 day, and search from 3000 to 5000, and so on. until there are few addresses left.
4. From step 4, I found an address that matches the given search. Change to 59000.
Spoiler
5. In the game we see in the upper right corner that 9 days have passed since the start of the game, the corvette is ready for 59 days out of 60.
Spoiler
6. Judging by the number, the game in this case operates with an integer, not a fractional value. So you can safely search not in the range, but the exact value, an integer 4 bit s * 1000. Everything elementary is simple.
7. I will express my opinion - leave the game at least a chance to beat you). Otherwise, after 1 time she will get bored and go to the scrap.

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO
And I will add that any game can be hacked (except for some online games where processing takes place directly on servers, for example WOT, although The Division only breaks on the way). You have to think sometimes indirectly, sometimes developers use encrypted meanings, for example, I remember it was impossible to break money in Skyrim, but the number of things was simply broken, for example, arrows laid out in a barrel, then 100k arrows were sold to a merchant from a barrel and money was obtained.

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_
Thanks for the advice))))
And another question. Have you tried perks and stuff at startup? Artmani seems to find it. but there cheto dregs with numbers.

S
Sallar 14.10.21

WizarDiO
No perks broke. But I saw there is a mod that adds perks to the starting points. For example here:
http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris_morespecialtraits-126849/

W
WizarDiO 14.10.21

_Salar_
Mod then yes. There you can do it yourself. I'm talking about breaking it in the game itself