3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Most annoying anime characters.

In anime, there are characters that get on your nerves just at the very mention of them. And who do you list among them?
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 14.10.21

WarlokIII
Saya Takagi is her name, if I'm not mistaken.

O
Orc Communist 14.10.21

Ito Makoto from School Days.

a
asaturov 14.10.21

Yukina from Strike the Blood .. Every time he stops the gg from showing himself, getting into his fights with the words "No SEMPAI, this is our battle" or something like that, AND SO IN EVERY fight, it's scary to even think how many times I heard it while watching. I watched 8 episodes - and on the REGULAR time when she gets in and opens her mouth, I closed my ears, I'm not lying. I watched it purely because of the anime idea ... Krch expressed, you can leave: / And ... That the topic is already 3 years old

p
paleruga930 14.10.21

The Guin saga is the worst thing I've ever watched. Distorts there from all the characters, but the worst is Guin himself. Since I watched the series for a long time, I don't remember at all, but the feeling of negativity towards it still remains. Probably I expected from him that he would look like Berserker or Claymore, but he did not lie close to me. He mastered a little more than half of the series and merged. I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion, maybe someone liked the show.