3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex16x 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Goldo Castle (Overlord)

How to get to Goldo castle, I went across the bridge and how to open the gate
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RacerDem 14.10.21

You must first go to the left of the castle, there will be a mine in which you need to take a spell and a smelter. The door will open.

M
Micro - Ice 14.10.21

hmm, interesting, in the first time I ran into this, but everything is done for me, but the door does not open (I
rebooted, restarted does not help (

R
RacerDem 14.10.21

Try to go to the door ...

S
StranniK 14.10.21

The problem may be that first you need to:
1) Rob the cave of the gnomes - steal gold from their mines (4 carts).
2) In my opinion, it is imperative to steal the boiler with beer (level 2 of the brewery (take the elevator down)).
3) RacerDem said correctly, You must first go to the left of the castle, there will be a mine in which you need to take a spell and a smelter. ,,
4) After these operations, the door will open, which our good friend will advise you about. (in general, it is necessary to complete all microquests on the territory of the Golden Hills) the result should not keep itself waiting. Good luck.

M
Micro - Ice 14.10.21

)))) I'm not a noob in this game)) and I know all these secrets and did one, but the problem was not that, so I didn't bother and after my first comment I downloaded the save and played it out)

R
RacerDem 14.10.21

StranniK
As for the microquests: you wouldn't have been able to go to the location at the castle gates until you got 4 carts and a beer cauldron, in any case, I tried to go further, no matter how ...

R
Real banzay 14.10.21

And in general, the smelter and the spell do not have to be taken immediately, although it will be possible immediately in cool armor and with a new spell to wet Goldo.

G
GUESTpard 14.10.21

I did EVERYTHING but it doesn't work. Of course, you can throw off the fact that the game is old, but last time it turned out the same.

L
Lelush Kanekovich 14.10.21

but my problem is that I do not know how to connect the bridge, the door is open but there is no bridge

K
Kagezava 12.06.22

what kind of nonsense is this? what microquests? The elves stand at the bridge and unambiguously hint that they are trying to steal the statue of the goddess, and until the thieves are caught, the gates will not be opened. Gnar also explicitly hints that you need to get to the statue before the thieves. so we go back and stomp to the statue

K
Kagezava 12.06.22

I'm actually here to find out why I'm stealing gold gold instead of elves, but as a result I don't get anything. why did google send me here