3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malo_hp 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Crash issues (The Witcher)

I have Window Vista x32, I heard about updates that help with crashes, downloaded them, but they did not help me either. Who knows what to do? After all, it is not possible to play 1 hour of the game and crash.
65 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malo_hp 14.10.21

Yes lengths, really no one knows !?

t
tanzilit 14.10.21

I can’t help my exp and generally demolish this Vista. It actually has some problems, especially in games. And the computer resources are not weak. Accordingly, there are fewer iron resources left for games

M
Malo_hp 14.10.21

Well, with the resources of a computer for whist, I do not and will not have any problems at all. And I don’t want hp again (after whist I think that hp is shit, and hp doesn’t even see half the power of my computer).

D
DeX 14.10.21

put xp at least for games, the witcher goes worse on whist

M
Malo_hp 14.10.21

Oh yes, this xp, I'm not asking for advice like "Take down Vista and put xp", And I ask that they help me with departures on VIST.

D
DimaX 14.10.21

You are already being helped ... Take down Vista nah, put XP! And there will be fewer flights.

C
CTAJIKEP 14.10.21

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105

x
xGODx 14.10.21

Increase the swap file on the C drive to 3 gigs. It helped me. By the way, there are also flights to xp, but sooooo rarely.

R
Rufio not dead 14.10.21

You know, they are telling you Vista for another year, the firebox Until there are enough crackers How can you live with this whisty? Are you a hundred pounds sure in kind? Well, ok, but we warn you that this program can give you everything! And you still clicked the mouse? why is this whist for fat rangers from Texas

Z
Zar Ael 14.10.21

Rufio not dead :))))))))))))

I have two screws in my new computer. On one Vista with improved graphics, but with crashes when saving after 10 minutes of play. On the other - Khryusha. The graphics are worse, but there are no crashes.

I join Malo_hp in the question "what to do?" and I'm going to play on Khryusha.

G
Gazman 14.10.21

You can also try to remove the vert sync in the vidyahi settings. On the off forum, someone wrote, the departures really still remain, but is it less common? I didn't see it by the clock.

Z
Zar Ael 14.10.21

I put The Witcher on a clean Vista without overclocking or daemon tools. This is clearly not the problem.

S
SKELsup 14.10.21

In redme, the patch says to download the update, does it help? And where, besides the office. site can be downloaded?

Z
Zar Ael 14.10.21

rapidshare.com/files/61608594/Windows6.0-KB940105-x86.msu.html?

A
Akenox 14.10.21

Rufio not dead
UAC cut out - you will be happy =)

S
SKOOOR 14.10.21

I play all maxes with demon tools. ATI HIS RADEON 512Mb 1950PRO. Sometimes crashes during long dialogues.
The solution is as follows: I reset the graphical settings through the menu to min. and everything is OK. After the dialogue, I return to the swing.
The game crashes periodically.

S
SKOOOR 14.10.21

Another pirate MIR CHAOS appeared in Ukraine - THE WITCHER. SHE is without a daemon, but still periodic departures ...

K
Kabal_AX-50 14.10.21

Hello everyone! Help with the crashes! I'm in chapter 3! I switched over two weeks ago! And I can't play, I constantly fly out! What should I do! I have Windows HP! 3 gig of opera! Yes, I also did the swap file as mentioned above, but All this does not help! I downloaded patch 1.1a, no sense! Just loading the Temple Quarter and immediately throws me out! I can't even do one quest! What should I do? Kill against the wall? Or are there options for the game to go without crashes?

U
User 294575 14.10.21

Mysticism, saw ... I'm finishing the 5th chapter myself, playing the broken version from the New Disk, through the demon-tools and have not seen a single departure. Incidentally, they write such garbage in the readme:

"Before starting the game in a 32-bit Windows Vista operating system, download the fix from Microsoft at the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105"

But as I understand it, this file has already been tried ?

K
Keitu 14.10.21

2 Kabal_4983
Hello everyone! Help with the flights!
Aha !!! So, apart from problems with the Grave, you also have flights!
K-U-P-I L-I-C-U-H-U! It's worth it, believe me: I bought it - I didn't regret it a bit.
By the way, if you have Vista installed, do not be surprised - this is quite a natural phenomenon.)))