3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 14.10.21 10:43 pm

Buffs. Health (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After installing the last patch and DLC, buffs of the Nilfgaardian lemon appeared (it is not clear where it came from and what it means), as well as the kven sign (percentages and duration), but now they are gone and the second one does not appear even when the kven is active.
How do I activate this buff?

And further. Sometimes, when health is reduced to 0, the witcher does not die, but restores 90 percent.
Is that so?

Thanks!
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 14.10.21

UnItalianoVero
perk in the adrenaline branch swings HP recovery after a fatal blow due to adrenaline

U
UnItalianoVero 14.10.21

Alllex236 Is the
adrenaline branch green? Does such a perk appear in BaW? It just appeared before the start of the DLC.

S
Setesh 14.10.21

UnItalianoVero, the
skill is called Immortality, in the red branch of the pumping, how did you build the build if you don't even know what you put where, at random?)

U
UnItalianoVero 14.10.21

Setesh
Got it, but usually this skill restored 25 percent, and now - about 90

S
Setesh 14.10.21

UnItalianoVero
there, depending on the level of this skill and the number of adrenaline points, restores a different percentage of health, it has always been so

D
Devilgroup87 14.10.21

I pass the New game +, and yesterday I got level 71 !? DLS are all absolutely! I don’t understand something. Developers added more levels in addition or what? And until what time will it be possible to download?

D
Devilgroup87 14.10.21

And I also noticed that with the addition of Blood and Wine, Roach does not always come to the call of the Herald. I don’t know what it’s connected with, but there is. You whistle, whistle, and only after some indefinite distance that you ran on foot, Roach flies out of the bushes! Of course not very annoying, but still.

V
Vladimir Listyev 14.10.21

Devilgroup87
Max Level is now 100th

D
Devilgroup87 14.10.21

Vladimir Listyev
Thank you for your answer! Now I will pump up to level 100. I got here not long ago Archigryphon level 74 ... so I probably extinguished it for an hour, until I still nailed a flying viper !!!