3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 14.10.21 10:46 pm

Impressions of the Blood and Wine DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are there any issues with the Blood and Wine DLC? If so, which ones and how they got around.
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikk2448 14.10.21

While the wildest delight) I played until I reached the tavern in Toussaint, the game is licked without bugs and does not lag

d
djjack 14.10.21

Yes, the impression is that the FPS has grown up in Toussaint, indeed.

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.10.21

FPS has grown, definitely. The graphics are great. The cut of the scene is great. The plot is on top
Spoilerprivet, Regis. Best DLS

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 14.10.21

I just went nuts from the size, 4 hours flew by - I didn't notice. This is a really new game, I can't even call it DLS, there are a lot of quests in the magazine, and during these 4 hours I completed only 4, and then according to the plot, they say the tie went. While everything is very gorgeous, Bockler is simply unrealistically cool made and huge, almost the same as Novigrad and there is a lot of everything in it, and after all, the territories are not small with villages and boards with tasks, and there are a lot of marks on the map. In general, I put 50-60 hours for everything about everything.

T
Trestan 14.10.21

Those who started NG + entrance to Tussent are recommended from which LVL? Himself just a current at the beginning and just opened hearts of stone, in fact, it requires 64 pomoimu + - 1 LVL. Himself until the 39th

B
Byambaedn 14.10.21

Trestan
I need 64 LVL, and Hearts of Stone with 62 LVL

H
Hattack 14.10.21

Phantom2014
Impressions? There would be an opportunity, to the Poles, I would erect a monument with pleasure and gratitude!
And even a hand would not have trembled, even in Red Square, for the place of the mausoleum)

A
AndrewMi 14.10.21

I have not seen a more beautiful place than Toussaint for a very long time. This is an amazing place! And Bockler ... And how many quests ... And references to books ... My mother, this will take her whole life!
SpoilerQuest in the bank "The client is always right" just blows away.

R
Ryogi Shiki 14.10.21

AndrewMi
such a life quest turned out. I think many ... but there are many, everyone has come across this

O
Orogon 14.10.21

The addition is gorgeous. The only problem was immersion in water. Geralt did not react to the diving buttons. It was decided by restarting the game.
Spoiler: I knew Regis would come. That's how I knew.

A
AndrewMi 14.10.21

Nikotinoz_
Now I know what to do.