3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
black335b 14.10.21 10:46 pm

New Game Plus + (Fallout 4)

How to make sure that everything remains but the game starts anew the so-called new game plus! passed DSL headlights hardbor! but it turned out to be short. I want everything to remain, but the quests have started anew!

advise either a command in a tilde or how to do it.
and how to recognize the ID of an object.
steam litsuha

Thanks in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FROS_DAD 14.10.21

how to find out the id of an item: we are looking for a box, place the desired item in it, go to the console, select the box with LMB and write the inv command. the name of items and their id in brackets appeared in the console.

b
black335b 14.10.21

Thanks, of course, but what about a pumped-up pistol if I make it from the old game, will it appear like this?

G
Gur1 14.10.21

black335b
You can start the game over and use the console to prescribe a high level for yourself at once, you can immediately pump the perk statuses. Crafting to collect a bunch of guns and armor will already be a trifle.

n
nestrbob 14.10.21

black335b
I want everything to remain, but the quests have started anew!
Save often and you will be able to replay the game from any point in the plot.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

you start a new game, enter tgm in the console and go ahead with the song)))))
I understand that you are stupidly too lazy to swing again and save up trash

B
BlackTigerTK 14.10.21

black335b
If you take a unique weapon, then when you add it through the console, the legendary properties are lost. And modifications are placed randomly. IMHO, and with the usual it will be the same.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

BlackTigerTK
sir, you can register a unique property for any weapon, google and you will be rewarded

B
BlackTigerTK 14.10.21

Pepin3d Did
I say I don’t know how to use console commands? Don't you think, sir, that your remark is not the right place?

C
Calapsar 14.10.21

Spoilerhttp: //bethplanet.ru/fallout-4/articles/codes/no-target
resetquest Resets quest
saq Starts all quests
caqs Finishes all quest stages

A
Alexey Enyutin 14.10.21

Calapsar wrote:
caqs Completes all quest stages
By the way, as I heard about this command, I decided that it would help me not to go through the plot again. Yeah. She completes all quest phases and then returns the hero to the same point from which she was summoned. The meaning of this action remains a mystery to me.

That is, I got out of the shelter, entered caqs. There were downloads, messages about obtaining items, dialog boxes, and even about increasing relations with companions, although this is clearly not a storyline. And after all this, the first level is loaded again and I am again near the shelter. Then he went to the plot.
Maybe I don't understand something?

PS And it also happened that the game "hung" during the execution of the command and only the loading of the save helped.

C
Calapsar 14.10.21

Alexey Yenyutin wrote:
returns the hero to the same point from where
Spoiler was called Perhaps the quest with the Chinese submarine ended with the explosion of the reactor and you were uploaded to the last save?)