3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Alcatraz-- 14.10.21 10:46 pm

The problem with the interrogation. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Why, when I interrogate the soldiers, they do not talk, but grunt !! There are subtitles, mostly it doesn’t bother me, but I want to know how to fix it and am I the only loser with a strange voice acting?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 14.10.21

affalas
This is not a bug, but such a strange voice acting. There are a lot of phrases, translating them into Russian, but into Kikongo for a long, very long time

R
RAZOR-GTR 14.10.21

affalas
In my opinion, in one of the dialogues with Ocelot (or somewhere else, I don't remember exactly), it was said that due to a splinter in Snake's skull, he had problems with perception

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

Everything can be attributed to a splinter in the head of an autistic big boss, and even think about the soldier himself being strangled and he can barely breathe, so he crumbles everything indistinctly, and the boss understands everything, and also wakes up the moment when a translator is needed to understand what they say in other languages

-
-Alcatraz-- 14.10.21

strelok312 Do
they speak normally during interrogation?
RAZOR-GTR
I can believe this!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

strelok312
Yes, the USSR soldiers of the norms speak for the first time, and if you repeat the interrogation, then they also groan

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

It’s not a game, but homo crap, the whole introduction, the man's ass crawls on the floor, then the big boss rapes them and ani screams, and then finally the best woman appears, who is silent :-D

V
Venom rhys 14.10.21

19lexa19
If I had heard this before, I would not have bought the game ... It sounds so creepy)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

Venom Rhys
Yes, some shitty moments, but in general, the game of the year is normal for me, since the witcher even at low only 40fps to 25fps and you play like a brake, and even more graphon in MGS 5 I like the optimization of the tower for a maximum speed of 60fps since lock in the game itself, everything is smooth and fucking, and pissing wichir 3 could not be done normally at minimum salaries and someone says that it has optimization

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

Venom Rhys
The Japs engine is better than Polish crap once a hundred times, and foul 4 is soap crap and everybody is fucking playing this vyser optimization namba van

-
-Alcatraz-- 14.10.21

19lexa19
About optimization, you can remember the new Batman, that's exactly where it is not at all. In the witcher, although with lags, you play. With folich 4 I have all the rules, I play on medium, although I already have not a powerful computer)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

affalas
Have you heard about all the soaps? In foul, 4 textures fucking soap at all settings, even on powerful PCs pouring soap and what a fucking soap

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

affalas
And for you, my friend has become the norm to eat shit, which lays and gives out the graph of 2011, and the developed horseradish clogs and their add-ons are used up for grandmothers

-
-Alcatraz-- 14.10.21

19lexa19
I have graphics in general in parallel) The main thing in the game is either the plot or a varied gameplay)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

affalas
I'm not rubbing in about the graphics here, but about the finished and uncorrected bug, when the textures do not load, slow down and freeze, you have to be autistic, you go straight into the buildings and there the textures are so soapy ten times worse than cc 1.6 and then everything slows down and loads less half clear and next to soap, and this is no longer a question of graphics this is a bug, foul 4 is the soapiest game I've ever played, it's good that I first download pirates and then decide whether this game is worth my money, for example, MGS 5, and I bought GTA 5 immediately since after the demo mgs 5 gz I was 100% sure of those. I liked the quality of the game and the gameplay, deus ex, too, I will buy there developed not niggas, bf 1 stopudov wakes up excellent, and the gazebo fucking fucking bugs feces